Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Hotels.com$95
Priceline$95
getaroom.com$149
1,797 results
All reviews house keeping special thanks housekeeping team room service nice hotel excellent housekeeping room attendant recommend this hotel nice service big thanks long stay nice room hotel in abu dhabi star hotel nice stay swimming pool business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place with amazing staff

Iftar was very interesting and tastes good.

Special thanks for Mr Hisham Sayed he knows well how to greet the guests and every time I saw him he always smiling.

Recommended to all nationalities

Trip type: Traveled with family
Philistine1, General Manager at Jannah Burj Al Sarab, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Dear islamovic7,

Thank you for your kind review following the recent visit to Cocina Restaurant in Jannah Burj Al Sarab. I am glad to hear that everything during your visit was up to your expectation and you enjoyed your dining.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jannah Burj Al Sarab in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Quite an impressive hotel overall, starting from the entire reception staff who were professional, nicely attired, and helpful. Our room was a good size as was the bathroom which had an enormous shower. The king bed was very comfortable and there were ample storage cupboards.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear garyrU7172XN,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am indeed thrilled to read that you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed the exceptional service offered by our talents as well. Be assured that your comments are all shared with our talents and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at Jannah Burj Al Sarab Abu Dhabi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel to stay !! Friendly receptionist and house keeping Robby & Grace keeps the room clean . Prices are reasonable when compared to other hotels!!
U feel the pleasant stay over here !!

Highly recommended !!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear somu_murugan,

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2019

So I recently moved to Abu Dhabi from Dubai and I was looking out for places to stay. When I came across Jannah, their spacious rooms and washrooms just blew me away. Their studios are perfect for long stays at a reasonable price point. Their washroom, and beds are of 5 star quality! The staff are always very friendly and accommodating and I'm enjoying this space well in to my second month here out of the 6 I have contracted for. House keeping staff are very friendly and helpful, some of the best I have found. Special shout out to Liza from Philippines, who makes my room sparkling clean!

Only drawback or complain I have is, I had some IT related issues in the hotel and despite my several repeated requests their team member never got back to me or followed up. I think his name is Jeetu. I just hope they take complains more seriously and follow up with their customers to ensure issues have been resolved. Therefore, not the best service overall.

Apart from that, everything has been terrific. Their in room dining is also is reasonably priced and they have ample parking space, which there is shortage of generally in AUH. So in conclusion, its probably one of the most worth while places to stay for solo or couples, and I'd recommend it anyone!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

I had iftar in cocina restaurant we were welcomed by Mr.Hesham he is very professional and welcoming person alot of variety and Arabic food nice decoration with reasonable price sure we will come back again.

Date of stay: May 2019