Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Hotels.com$95
Priceline$95
getaroom.com$149
1,797 results
All reviews house keeping special thanks housekeeping team room service nice hotel excellent housekeeping room attendant recommend this hotel nice service big thanks long stay nice room hotel in abu dhabi star hotel nice stay swimming pool business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

5 stars
I was received with a small by the valet parking gentleman who opened the door for me greeted me and asked if I have a booking so he can park my car in the hotel covered parking, the experience with the front desk agents was smooth few minutes and they finished my booking in their system , handed over to me the key , preference of the room was asked, and I was given a nice room with a very comfortable bed, the amenities are nice too and the room size is quite spacious.
The internet connection was good, visited the shisha cafe upstairs and found it crowded , it was late for me to use the gym and pool but definitely I will next time.
The only thing which disturbed me was the tv remotes and the channels which are difficult to navigate.

Overall it was a nice stay , a good value for money ...recommended

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank QueH3134FY
Philistine1, General Manager at Jannah Burj Al Sarab, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for the time to fill your comment and for sharing your experience at Jannah Burj Al Sarab.

I am particularly proud to read such an impressive review from you about the Hotel and It's Facilities and that you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us, in particular, the warm hospitality provided by the First Class Talents.

It is always a great motivation and recognition for our team to hear about guest satisfaction which is our main goal. We pride ourselves with our first class talents and strive to ensure we always provide exceptional service.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

What more can I say? I am short of words. Should I call names? Christine, anoop, Ann and suramia. The list is long..... Eze. The entire team. Not to talk of Mr philitine one of the operations manager. They all can tollorate for Asia. They are welcoming always wearing a smile. Cleanliness is at its peak. Keep up jannah. It was a happy stay with you guyz during the special Olympics.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear First Class Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am indeed thrilled to read that you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed the exceptional service offered by our talents as well, thank you for the special mention of our talent Christine, Anoop, Ann, Suramia and Eze. Be assured that your comments are all shared with our talents and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at Jannah Burj Al Sarab Abu Dhabi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Very elegant set up with luxurious rooms. The deluxe suite was an excellent nights sleep. Breakfast was delicious. Staff were very smart & welcoming. Well done Eze at the reception & Mark. Also Vinod was very helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear First Class Guest,

Thank you for the time to fill your comment and for sharing your experience at Jannah Burj Al Sarab Hotel

I am particularly proud to read such an impressive review from you about the Hotel and It's Facilities and that you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us, in particular, well as the warm hospitality provided by the First Class Talents Eze, Mark, and Vinod.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Jannah and the entire staff for making it a second home away from home. Every single person is beyond friendly to me and my entire family. Special shout out to the entire F&B team, reception, concierge and sivakumar to go the extra mile to charm a smile on our faces,

With love,

W.

Trip type: Traveled on business

I am particularly proud to read such an impressive review from you about the Hotel and It's Facilities and that you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us, in particular, the Food , cleanliness as well as the warm hospitality provided by the First Class Talents of F&B team, Reception, Concierge and Sivakumar.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and look forward to welcoming you back at our Hotel Your Home.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

Room has some weird sounds, that tend to wake us up in the morning. The hotel should also purchase new materials for the bathroom such as toilet brush. The current one is disgusting.

The staff are very nice. One in particular is Siva Kumar. Very friendly and attentive. Because of him, it make us overlook some of the flaws of the hotel.

Room tip: Convenient for the budget
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear First Class Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am indeed thrilled to read that you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed the exceptional service offered by our talents as well, thank you for the special mention of our talent Siva Kumar . Be assured that your comments are all shared with our talents and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at Jannah Burj Al Sarab Abu Dhabi.

Best Regards,