1,185 results
All reviews house keeping excellent housekeeping special thanks room service nice hotel room attendant recommend this hotel rooftop pool nice room housekeeping team big thanks long stay abu dhabi mall star hotel nice stay sea view mr
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I would to thanks for the chef Hussain for making tasty omelets and server name Ann America qayyum sharmila anup. I am very happy for staying here in one month. They make my room very clean thanks for the housekeeping. The staff here are very friendly. I would recommend this hotel. Thank you very much.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Very clean and big rooms. They helped us with our bags and Vinod helped us get our beds made. Great service. We got a suite on the 15th floor which has a very nice view of Abu Dhabi. We are looking forward to enjoying the rest of our trip at this hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Im staying in room 1218 im staying for one month. The service here is very good specially in the restaurant and the waitress name emeriza ann and anop qayum sharmila. They are very helpful and friendly. And also the chef hussain he makes nice omellete The housekeeping make my room very clean. Thank you jannah family.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I. Stay here in month of February till march in room1807 .House keeping services are good and specially housekeeping guys akash IS VERY GOOD AND SINCERE in His work and take care my room always nicely.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 580vidyas
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel very clean the staft helpful ... they helped me about all questions .Mr Mohinder very kind and sweet guy.. and with our room .the hotel is in the center of aub dhabi all are near also beach..thanks all the staft ...

2  Thank Stay45158478828