Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Hotels.com$95
Priceline$95
getaroom.com$149
1,798 results
All reviews house keeping special thanks housekeeping team room service nice hotel excellent housekeeping room attendant recommend this hotel nice service big thanks long stay nice room hotel in abu dhabi star hotel nice stay swimming pool business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019

My stay was a very pleasant experience being first time in this country and hotel. Everything is close by, Restaurants and party life. The staff was friendly and always willing especially Mohinder, very efficient young man who always had a wonderful smile on his face every time we bumped into him. The rooms were always neatly made and cleaned by him and his coworkers. Room service by Anoop was very professional and prompt and he was always ready to help or recommend places for us to visit. I recommend this hotel as a must when visiting Abu Dhabi. If you stay here make sure and meet Anoop and Mohinder !!!

Room tip: Make sure you request Mohinder and his team to clean your room, he makes the best bed.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is very good and my room is always clean and very tidy the room attendant (prya) is always cleaning my room and she is freidly and smiling, i recommed evrey body to come and stay in the hotel...

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel nice staff very humble and friendly ,my room always clean properly thanks to subuhan my room cleaner, breakfast very nice pool and gym also excellent, I recommend to my friends stay in jannah I will be back soon

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

It has been 20 days since I came to Janna hotel,I still living here now and enjoying my stay because of the good staff.
I would like to say thanks to the resturant staff:(AjiJur Rahaman-Vamshi chirra-Anoop-Sharmela-special thanks to( Emeriza and Ann),who have anice smile,they're always smiling,helpful and friendly.
also thanks to Cris(housekeeping),he is polite and respectful.he's doing his job very well.
The whole staff is very nice.
I will recommend this hotel to everyone I know.
very good location near the corniche.
Good hotel and nice staff.

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

I had stayed in the hotel for to 2 nights and I would like to share my experience.
Since the check in girl from reception was unwelcome and unfriendly. I think she hate guest and her job. Luggage was late of half and hour. I booked room with city View however it was parking view. Room was very clean however hater doesn’t work. Housekeeping team was very friendly and helpful.
I really appreciate guy from concierge (sorry I forgot his name). Overall was good.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank katerynao197