““I think this is the restuarnt””
Review of Havana Cafe

Havana Cafe
Ranked #525 of 2,121 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent view, best place in the town
After the first visit I had VERY high expectations and I was not disappointed in my second visit. The food is amazing, every course is wonderful and perfectly presented. The staff are helpful, polite and helpful and the drinks choice is great.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

the setting is not nice at all...you feel suffocated from the hubbly bubbly...and the service is poor quality

Reviewed July 30, 2012

it was too crowded and the service was really bad, bad food as well and the juice was not fresh. I didn't like the general atmosphere, the shisha smell was all over the place and too many kids.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Nice place good location good food and shisha. Abit cold though...lower the air con

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We felt like choking on the shisha's/hubbly bubbly's smoke. We werent able to make it through ordering and left since what we have requested from the menu was not available. However, visited a previous time in the morning. Food waulity was good and so was the service.
So based on my last visit that made me stop going to that place again, simply wont be fair to rate them, hence based on the visit before, I would say:
Service: 7/10