“Seafood”

Finz
Ranked #30 of 2,150 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you enter our seaside setting, where music, scenery and style mix effortlessly. Take a journey with our chefs through the freshest seafood from coastal waters prepared Mediterranean Style, using flavors from the Moorish influences of North Africa. Sit back, enjoy the smooth musical ambiance, imbibe one of our signature beverages, and let this new style of dining and unwinding become a lifestyle.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Sometimes it's not about the quantity but quality of the food and the high standard of service.
I eat out often. From street food, Australian beach cafés to fine dining in the best places in the UAE. I am often disappointed when I am searching for good seafood.
Finz is an established fine dining seafood Restaurant and certainly lives up to the Rotana reputation. It is consistent in every way and endeavours to meet even your personal needs or suggestions.
The new Aussie Chef even offers to serve something different if you phone ahead. I have not done so yet but that certainly is a personal touch. I have never made it to dessert but I'm sure it is the same high standard. Finz is for special occasions but I'm sure anyone would impress the best here.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

What a nice and kind review! Thank you very much for your comment about your meal at Finz..

It is very important to us to deliver a high quality of service during our guest dining experience and we are happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Spacious tables set well apart. Good selection of fish with options for carnivores. Service is efficient. No mention of the fish of the day. Food is delicious. Views are impressive. Sit outside on the terrace in cooler months

Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Finz.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went there twice for business lunch and dinner. I was impressed about the professional way of service which was provided as well as of the quality of food which was on offer. We opt for salmon and cod fish which was presented alongside with different kind of vegetables and potatoes. For me it seemed reasonable priced taking into consideration that a bottle of white wine
was ordered with the lunch (for two 180 €). Portions more than big enough to feed another guest.
I am visiting Abu Dhabi on a regular basis and will be back soon.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Bit pricey.

The goujons were lovely. Then I had catch of day. It was simple and good. Portions were too BIG

Service was good and attentive

Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Unbelievable food, service and surroundings! Would recommend to everyone! Waiter Mohan was excellent and attentive.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014