“Wish they home delivered to Aus....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Finz

Finz
Ranked #25 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When you enter our seaside setting, where music, scenery and style mix effortlessly. Take a journey with our chefs through the freshest seafood from coastal waters prepared Mediterranean Style, using flavors from the Moorish influences of North Africa. Sit back, enjoy the smooth musical ambiance, imbibe one of our signature beverages, and let this new style of dining and unwinding become a lifestyle.
Springwood, Australia
“Wish they home delivered to Aus....”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had a stopover in Abu Dhabi on the way to Europe and this was our first night out on our wonderful trip. Wow! What a fabulous night. The restaurant staff greeted us with smiles and made us feel very welcome special guests. Our table was on the balcony over the water on a beautiful warm night, lovely ambience, lighting, table setting and first class service.
I am still dreaming of my crab entrée (see pic)....it was divine and possibly the yummiest entrée I have ever had. Chef...can I please have the secret recipe? Thankyou Finz for a very memorable dining experience. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cathyloves2travel
Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Cathy,,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Finz on trip advisor. Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Really poor showing for a restaurant we normally like”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Visited Finz on a Friday night during Ramadan (26/7/2013). The place was packed as is normally the case. As the restaurant does not open until after Iftar (and does not serve alcohol during Ramadan), I expected that an 8:30 PM seating would be a good idea. I was wrong. By 9 PM, they were out of many things on the menu. "Sorry sir, but we only have 9 oysters remaining. Sorry sir, but we are out of the fish of the day. Sorry sir, we are out of..." And so it went on an on. The normally good staff was either non-existent or overbearing. I had to ask the manager to get someone to take our dinner order. Then, the staff would interrupt my guest in mid sentence without the least bit of courtesy to demand that we respond to his inquiries without delay - a truly brusque experience. This is definitely not the Finz that we have loved in the past. The food has gone down hill too. The lobster thermidor was soupy and the fish was dry. The worst part was the near immediate need to run to the bathroom after dinner. Maybe this is a Ramadan anomaly, but I won't he heading back there anytime soon...and I am a loyal Rotana Rewards member.

• Visited July 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read such detailed feedback with pros and cons.

We were concerned to read about the inconveniences you have encountered during your last visit to Finz, for which we would like to apologize.

We strive to make our guests experience one of the best, so please stay assured that your feedback has been communicated and corrective measures have been taken to avoid future repeats. We honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering as the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi is committed to providing its guests with the highest quality of standards.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great ambiance but over-priced”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The restaurant is great for its location, ambiance and personalised service. Menu is ok! But extremely over-priced.

Sit outside when the weather is nice

Visited December 2012
Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Once again, thank you for your comments, I am glad to that we are able to live up to your expectations in all our outlets.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great views”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

A great restaurant! Went there with some friends because they had recommended it and didn't regret it. It's not cheap but it's worth the money.
The views of the creek are very nice, so is the food and service.
The Dover Sole is great, so simple but really tasty.
Definitely recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, June 18, 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Average”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Not sure if I was unlocked when I visited as took the recommendation from a friend. Whist the food was not bad at all, it was not on par with some of the other restaurants in Beach Rotana...

Visited July 2012
Fouadhamade, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Mark,

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and our Director of food and beverage for follow up.

Once again, thank you for your honest review of Finz, we are looking forward to welcome you back soon among us.