“Great seafood place”
Review of Finz

Finz
Ranked #29 of 2,055 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When you enter our seaside setting, where music, scenery and style mix effortlessly. Take a journey with our chefs through the freshest seafood from coastal waters prepared Mediterranean Style, using flavors from the Moorish influences of North Africa. Sit back, enjoy the smooth musical ambiance, imbibe one of our signature beverages, and let this new style of dining and unwinding become a lifestyle.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great seafood place”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner at finz last night. It was great. The bisque was very nice and the sea bass in salt simply fantastic. Go there!

Graeme U, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Dear wgiezenaar,

Thank you for your recent posting on Trip advisor in regards to your experience at Finz.

I have shared your feedback with the Finz Kitchen and service teams.

It was pleasing to note that you enjoyed the quality of the bisque and the seabass that is cooked in the salt crust.

In February next year we will be hosting award winning Michelein starred chefs at Finz, as part of the Abu Dhabi Gourmet 2013 promotion.

regards,

• Arabic first
Mexico, Missouri
“One of the best hidden seafood restaurant”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I was told that Finz was a great restaurant, but after a year and half I finally tried it. Some of my friends had issues that it was never busy so it should be good. Others were telling me that it was amazing, so I decided to enjoy an evening or pre shopping and try that restaurant. What a delight the culinary team is amazing the scallops were rightly cooked, the cioppino had so much flavor as well as my wife's cod which sublime. We decided to have a sweet and this was the apotheosis (warm chocolate cake, truffle chocolate cake and coconut white chocolate ice cream) as some predicted the end of the world the next day, this was the fire works of the evening. The service was very basic except the busboy who knew the menu better than the waitress and could speak English. The restaurant was empty, but I hope Rotana puts some incentive so people will frequent this establishment more often as it was just phenomenal. Great job culinary team!

Graeme U, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear thew0rldwidetraveler

Thank you for the posting on Trip advisor following your dining experience at finz

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your meal.

We recently updated some changes to our menu and the scallop dish that you highlighted was one of the new dishes.

In February 2013 we will have some exciting michelin starred chefs visiting to Finz as part of the Abu Dhabi Gourmet festival.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards

maine
“Would definitely return”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at the Beach Rotana Hotel where Finz is located, and decided to try it based on reviews. It did not disappoint. This seafood restaurant is located in a separate building next to the beach, with indoor and outdoor seating. The hotel made reservations for us outside, but when we stopped in during the afternoon to check the dress code, the told us they had reserved two tables for us - one outside and one inside since it was windy that day, and they wanted us to enjoy dinner. A nice start! Although the food was delicious, it was the entire dining experience that comes to mind when I think of our dinner. Service was excellent, and most important to me, the timing of the meal was great. We ordered appetizers and entrees, and the hotel serves a small appetizer and sorbet as well, so there were four basically four courses, in addition to coffee and dessert. Courses were not rushed- no matter how slowly or quickly we finished a course, there was time between each, making for a very relaxing meal. A very enjoyable experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dan9
Graeme U, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Dan9,

Greetings from Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review on Finz.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire team I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Quality and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Whether you are going there for business or pleasure, lunch or dinner, you will find that this exclusive seafood restaurant is a pleasure to the senses. It is the first restaurant I have ebver tried in Abu Dhabi more that 10 years ago, and i keep going there time and time again.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank IAG48
Graeme U, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Dear IAG48,

Thank you for nice comment on Finz restaurant.

It is very pleasing to keep welcoming you back and that you recognize the consistency of product and service over the last few years.

The team and I look forward to your continued patronage.

regards,

Geneva, Switzerland
“A real culinary treat in AUH”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Dramatic setting coupled with a fusion, though genuine, cuisine; friendly and smiling staff add to its efficiency. Try the Ceviche (as a starter) and Crispy Tuna (main course) and leave enough room for a rewarding dessert...

Visited October 2012
Jalal N, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Ulisse979

Thank you for the feedback following your recent dining experience at Finz

I have shared your kind personal commendation on the Ceviche and Crispy Tuna as well as deserts with our Chef and kitchen team and they appreciate your gestures.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future to the Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi.

Regards