“An enjoyable evening and good food”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #22 of 2,073 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Cairo, Egypt
“An enjoyable evening and good food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went with friends to this delightful restaurant. It was very busy so the service was a bit slow but it was worth the wait. The weather is nice is it was nice sitting outside otherwise in AbuDhabi it would difficult to sit outside and the restaurant inside is smallish.

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
DUBAI
“POOR SERVICE”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

When I was walking back from the pool to my room, I just walked into this restaurant. I was stopped by a waitress asking me if i had a booking. This sounded very rude to me. I thought this must be a very busy restaurant and so i made a booking and returned an hour later. When I returned, I saw the restaurant was just half occupied. I ordered for some starters and drinks. We just did not like the attitude of the waitress and I moved over to the pool side restaurant to finish my dinnner.

Visited October 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fabulous Dining Experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had a fantastic dining experience at Vascos Abudhabi. The food was delicious with fantastic presentation and a super menu choice. The atmosphere and ambience further enhances the dining experience with its warm and inviting decor coupled with a sceneic view of the corniche.
Last but definitely not least the service we received was first class. We were served by Dileepa, who was extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful, and went out of his way to esnure that we were well taken care of.

• Visited September 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had Mughlai food & loved it. Excellent service & food. Will definitely visit again. It's at a good location enjoyed evening thoroughly.

Visited September 2013
“Nice outdoor meal”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

if weather allow you to an outdoor meal this is a good place to come at a nice location - make sure you get a reservation before walking in as there are not that many tables outside.

Visited September 2013