“Still one of the best”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #22 of 2,073 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Still one of the best”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Been visiting here for the past 3 years for lunches and dinner both personal and business. There are a range of good food options which is important if your unsure of your guests food tastes. Food quality and atmosphere is consistently good.

Book in advance is you want a non smoking table outside, there are only a few non smoking tables and on more than one occasion we have had no option but to sit in the smoking area and then have moved inside due to being engulfed by cigar smoke.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RupertLeffe

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Among the Rest!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We went for a lovely dinner with my wife and friends...I don't know where to start?food was extra fantastic,service was super classy and best ever,very friendly staff.on top of all their amazing outdoor seating and no wonder why always they get busy from the opening till closing.Combine all food,service and ambiance you get perfection. Great venue and very highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Table7
Athlone, Ireland
“Top class”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hilton for 13 nights and ate in vascos one of the nights the food was fantastic for starters we had the prawns which were cooked to perfection and mains I had the lamb chops which were perfectly cooked. My wife had the sea bass with scallops which I had to taste and can say they tasted fabulous.
The food was presented lovely and we had a nice bottle of red wine to wash it down well worth a visit but pricey enough but a nice experience sitting on the deck.

1 Thank Ash1984_12
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice and an enjoyable atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Me and my partner went here for dinner and it was absolutely fantastic! Everything that we had was delicious and very rich in taste. I definitely would suggest this place to friends and won't be the last time I go back! All in all, everything was good but it is a bit pricey for what it is, but I guess that is the price you have to pay for a very nice dinner and an amazing view of the corniche and Marina Mall across the breakwater. It was quiet and the staff were very friendly. Food didn't take long to make and was very satisfying. We sat in the outside area which is great but only for the cooler times of the year (November - April). I don't think it would have been possible for us to have sat outside during the hot times in Abu Dhabi. All in all, it was a wonderful experience and we'll definitely be back there again!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kal A
Oakland, California
“bring a sweater so you will be comfortable outside”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everything was delicious . We started with the DAAL or DHAL which is a bowl of spicy lentils with arabic bread to drench it up... I think thats what it was but it was delicious.. my garlic shrimp had great flavor...

• Visited March 2013