“Excellent reliable restaurant with great views”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #23 of 2,139 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We regularly eat here for lunch and dinner, the food is always great, and good value (for Abu Dhabi!). The only minus is the service can be very erratic, but as long as you are here for a relaxing meal, with nice food and good views, you can overlook this.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went to Vasco's twice during our trip. We had a table outside on the deck (best to book as they get very busy). We were there early February, the evenings are pleasant but they provide heaters so the ambience is great. Extensive menu selection, the food was absolutely wonderful on both nights and the service very attentive but not overbearing. All in all a great place to eat.

1  Thank Annabelle040
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My first visit to Vasco's was with a group of ladies for lunch. I was so sorry that I had to return to work that day! My husband & I went the next weekend! Portugese food is not something I've had the opportunity to enjoy before. But I could easily work my way through Vasco's menu given enough time. My husband was also impressed and he has very high standards.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

At the moment it's the only real restaurant on the Corniche, so it has a kind of monopoly. Very nice place with out-side terrace. I ordered a pizza and it was good for price-quality-place, but my companions ordered a portugal meal and it was not good, expensive and the worst thing is that there was an ingredient that they don't support to eat and which was not mentioned in the description of the meal - sweet pepper. I tasted it - it was really not good. So if we would come back again we will order something basic - pizza or pasta, this place is not about the food, but about the good emplacement.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

really nice restaurant, great ambience, outside seating on the corniche. Lovely wine and pizza and at a good price (for Abu Dhabi).