“Fantastic food”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,339 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

foods are extraordinary wonderfull taste I would say that I had awesome food after a long time . great hospitality and also convenient ; good service was given I enjoyed alot with my family

clotairedesseaux, General Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear Sachin I,
Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.
We are happy to read that you had a pleasurable experience in Rodeo Grill. The team works very hard to provide the utmost service, and so your comments are very important to us.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Service was really great & superb

Food was very nice
It was a perfect experience & we would come back for sure

Dear Divya p,
Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.
The Rodeo Grill team works very hard to provide the utmost service, and so your comments are very important to us.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The crew are all accomodating. Food was great and really tasty specially the #tenderloinsteak

Also the guy who assisted us named Nataniel was so friendly and warm. We are looking forward to comeback again .... very very soon!

I would love to recommend Rodeo Grill to my friends and family.

Dear cherie t,
Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.
We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Rodeo Grill. Our team works very hard to ensure that our guests leave satisfied and it is always good to hear that these efforts make a difference and you had an enjoyable time with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Have eaten here over the past few years. Went in August and from the time we sat down we were bombarded by staff coming up and almost forcing wine, water and food recommendations on us.
It was very intusive and annoying.
At one point I had to shout at the waiter that I would be ordering what I wanted and not his recommendations, also they come along in the middle of the meal to ask you questions when you have a mouthful of food.

It is not the staffs fault it is however has instilled this into them with bad training.
Don't blame the staff blame the company training!

And what a shame because the food was very nice.

2  Thank 126hr
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Rodeo grill has a wide and solid selection of steaks from rib eye to sirloin and tenderloin and so on that are selected from the best of breeds around the world including Argentina, USA, New Zealand, France etc.

It had been a while since I could recall the last time I had a great steak prepped to order but the Rotana kitchen is one to be reckoned with and Rodeo grill is up there with the best of them.

Service was very curteous and professional.
Ambiance a bit dim and not very exciting background music.

The bill by the end of it for 2 steaks, a bud beer, truffle fries and a coke... Easy 220$

Taste, pretty memorable!