“My number 1 steak house in town”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Never faild me or my companions , I am a regular customer as got some of my friends to be as well .
Amazing services , the team there is amazing , very polit and courteous

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been here before but again I was amazed about the quality of the food. The chef's starter with scallops was perfect and the steak is by far the best in town. The service is again perfect so what more do you want. I will be back.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fantastic steak house, really good quality.
It is a very pricey place and probably the most expensive in the Beach Rotana hotel but you are paying for quality meat and it shows.
I had a 200g Tenderloin steak which melted in the mouth.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I been in to Rodeo grill many times, last time whsn I visit thats for my wife birthday, iy was an memorable experience, lots of surprises, all staff came with a cake and sang for my wife she was so happy, yhe food was superb as usuall and the service was outstanding, recommended place for excellent experience.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had a plain Cesar salad, a medium done ribeye, with an Australian pinot noir. Food was perfect, ambience, service, altogether were great.

Recommended for a romantic date.