“WHAT A STEAK!”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,213 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

had the opportunity to visit many restaurants around the world and this one is on my TOP 3 Steakhouses list! Amazing food, nice atmosphere and staff extremely helpful. if you are in town and is looking for a memorable steak experience, this is the place!

Thank Antonio P. A
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Antonio,

Once again, thank you for your flattering comments, I am glad to that we are able to live up to your expectations in all our outlets.

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This restaurant has excellent steak from different places. I noticed also that they added steaks from Koba additional to the wagyu steak and black Angus

You end over your steak with complimentary dark chocolate dessert

1  Thank AzizUAE

Dear Aziz,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the meal along . And thank you for your loyalty

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have had many simply superb meals in the Rodeo Grill - it is my favourite steakhouse anywhere in the world. I had an other memorable meal there a few evenings ago - beautiful smoked salmon, followed by a succulent fillet steak and a great cappuccino. From the time one enters the Rodeo Grill, the atmosphere and the attentive and highly professional staff are truly wonderful.

Dear John,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had last night a Wagyu fillet marbling grade 9... it was simply the best steak Ever!
Juicy.. tender as butter.. and the flavor was : wow!
I had wagyu in other restaurants but this in Rodeo is definitely the best.

We received a complimentary onion soup that was very good.

Last night I just didn't like the creamy spinach.. they were not creamy at all.. but seems more like a "ball of spinach".. something went wrong in the kitchen!?

I ll go back there anyway just for the steak! ( I think the best in town).

Dear Anna,

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and our Director of food and beverage for immediate investigation and action.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We are a Rotana Exclusive Reward card holder so during our recent visit to Abu Dhabi we wanted to make use of the 50% discount at the restaurants.

Having read some reviews on trip advisor we were keen to try Rodeo Grill.

Staff made us feel very welcome, helpful and very professional.
We went on a Sunday evening. Restaurant was not busy, we liked the atmosphere and feel of this restaurant.

The menu was all that we had read about and more. We are in total agreement of the other trip advisor posts regarding the outstanding bread & butter! Mum and I both had the lobster bisque to start, packed full of flavour, Delicious. Mum had the 200g fillet steak and I had the surf and turf.

All dishes beautifully presented and tasted divine! Steak was cooked to perfection and my lobster had been removed from the shell as requested. Mums main came with mash potato and seasonal vegetables. My mains came with saffron potatoes. The portions are on the large size (or perhaps we had eaten to much yummy bread)! Despite being full to bursting, we discovered we would need to allow a 30 minute wait for the "signature" chocolate soufflé dessert, how could we refuse. Worth the wait, by far the best dessert we had during our entire trip.

Note: allow space for desert

The discount card was nice to use here, but we both felt the food was worth the full prices.

We look forward to a return visit in 2014

Lee-Ann & Pat Sallis

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Lee-Ann & Pat ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your Meal at Rodeo Grill.