“WOW! Best steak EVER!!”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 2,139 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ate here whilst staying at the Beach Rotana. Superb service and the food was outstanding! I had Steak Diane and it was the best I have EVER tasted!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Jaffery,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Rodeo Grill is the best and most consistent Steak House in Abu Dhabi thanks in large part to the Manager John.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear nselbak

John has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you, & I have also shared your positive feedback with the rest of the team.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Nice meat and a very good service. The atmosphere is conforable and the personal is very attentive to satisfy your wishes. A perfect choice for lunch or dinner.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Jack,

Once again, thank you for your flattering comments, I am glad to that we are able to live up to your expectations in Rodeo Grill.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We started the meal by cucumber soup, and tasted different varieties including duck and steak. They were all amazing but Kids loved the steak specifically. Although the prices are not cheap, it is worth trying at least once.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your Dining experience with us

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Rodeo Grill is by far my favourite restaurant in Abu Dhabi... if not the world. The staff cater to your every need, ensuring you experience a wonderful night of delicious mouthwatering food. All the staff have magnificent knowledge of the menu and always have recommendations if you are unsure. I have certainly improved my appreciation for the time and effort that is taken to produce a wonderful melt in your mouth steak, thank you to the always friendly manager, head chef and Rodeo Grill staff for making every meal unforgettable.

Miss Gemma

Dear Miss Gemma

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Rodeo Grill on trip advisor. Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.