“Excellent steak!”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is probably the best steak house in town ..the food was amazing and so was the seating/decor .. they are also very generous with their portions BUT be prepared to pay up!!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Omar,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your dining experience with us

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Rodeo Grill

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is the best steakhouse in Abu Dhabi, hands down!
Ilker Yokus really knows how to cook a steak to perfection. Been to other steakhouses in AD but they just don't taste as good as the steaks at Rodeo Grill. Highly recommended!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Defne,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Rodeo Grill on trip advisor. Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Best ribeye steak I have ever tasted! Too much of course but I managed to eat most of it! Also the lamb cutlets are to be recommended. Just be prepared for the bill at the end of the evening but all in all it was worth it!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Janet,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

An amazing experience I enjoy going with my friends and as a family we love it.
The steak is tender cooked to prefection, classy ambience & service is excellent.... It is the place to go for perfect steak & extraordinary taste!

1  Thank Abbey1975
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Abbey,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

As I say, it was okay. The steak was pretty good, the service was alright although not great, the béarnaise was lovely, the location feels a bit like your sitting in a mall (we sat on the bit outside of the restaurant, and it's on a thru route to Abu Dhabi Mall for guests). Everything was just pretty much ok and I would expect so much more for the price that we paid (over 1000dhs for two of us for a 2 course meal and 1 glass of wine each). We eat out in Abu Dhabi a lot and I'm not going to rush back I'm afraid.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.