“Indulge in the steak!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ranked #29 of 2,021 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Indulge in the steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This place exudes class

The interior, staff, ambience, menu, food, seating , lighting ad general aura.

Then the food itself is beind fantastic. I have never had an off meal here.

Frankly I always have the steak but I order other items from the menu too and have never been disappointed.

Staff is very knowledgable about steak cuts, marbling and cooking temperature.

I cannot say enough good things about the steak meat. Cooked to perfection and quality is outstanding.

Highly recommended. Make a booking! Gets busy I weekends.

If you benefited from this review, please give it a thumbs up!

Visited January 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Hugely expensive but fabulous steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

When in Rome... We visited this restaurant to splash out on a ridiculously expensive and extravagant treat. The steak was melt-in-the-mouth, and when you ask for rare, you get it properly rare. The prices are eye-watering (did I mention it's expensive?) but the atmosphere isn't at all stuffy and the staff were very down to earth and chatty. Our party included a small baby and they were fine with that and provided a highchair. Oh, and the other food is great too!

Visited November 2012
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, May 1, 2013

Manchester, England
“Expensive but quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We ate here on our last night and were lucky to get a table as it is very popular
The wedge salad was very fresh and the blue cheese dressing was perfect but it was the steak,obviously, that was the stand out item
The filet was perfectly cooked and melted in the mouth with a delicious flavour
Staff were knowledgeable and attentive without being obtrusive and I consider the meal was worth every penny and a fitting climax to the vacation in this top class hotel

Visited April 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, April 17, 2013

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good but extremly overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Restaurant has no international recognition, neither from Michelin nor Gault Millau.
The interior is a bit depressing but ok for a steak house, the open location in the hotel lobby is a no go, feels like you are in the middle of a railway station. The steaks are good but the chef still needs a lesson or two in trimming meat and what a real superb cut means, just talking about on the menu is not enough. Medium rare is also none of the kitchens strong legs. However, the worst point is value for money, the asking price for the actually served food is exorbitant and in no relation to the quality. The same holds true for the wine list.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo grill.

I have noted your comments and have been addressed with the concerned Department Head .

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“The Best STEAK and Best Chef approach !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My special thanks to Chef ILKER and the rest of the team for the wonderful food and great service I've experienced. I was delighted on how Chef Ilker did the presentation and appreciated his knowledge about the steak that they serve. The extra time and effort he put in were certainly worthty. It is a joy for me to dine-in with such dedicated, talented and knowledgeable chef.
For me, It's the best dinner and the best steak ever! My experienced was really amazing.

• Visited April 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Chef ILKER has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you,