“Best Steak Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ranked #32 of 2,020 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like your steak this is the place in Abu Dhabi - not cheap but certainly first class. Best to sit inside rather than on the hotel walkway and then grab a steak from a wide selection cooked to perfection. Staff are attentive and there are a couple of extras thrown in! I had the stroganoff with rice and it was the best outside of home cooking approx £30 - would definitely go back

Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Timstirling,

Thank you for the feedback following your recent dining experience at Rodeo Grill

It was nice to read that you enjoyed your meal and highlighted your satisfaction on the Beef Stroganoff.

We thank you for all your support and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to rodeo Grill.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Abu Dhabi
“Amazing Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went to the Rodeo Grill last night with my sister . I must say it was the best steak I have ever tasted . It just melted in your mouth it was first class . Having visited Abu Dhabi many times my sister always wanted to take me to Rodeo Grill but we never had the chance or when we got there it was closed . I am so happy we made it last night as the food was first class and service was great . Although its not a cheap place to eat we will definitely go again .I would say the best steak house in Abu Dhabi and highly recommend it .

Visited March 2013
Dear Grayshen8,

Thank you for the very positive review on Trip Advisor.

It is pleasing to read that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed the Rodeo Grill restaurant.

I would like to highlight that Rotana hotels offers one of the best dining loyalty programs in our Rotana Rewards program.

For an annual fee you are entitled to food and beverage discounts across the various restaurants. Please do request more information on your next visit.

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Quality Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The quality of the steak is the best in UAE. The Wagyu 9 was the best steak I have ever eaten.
YUMMERS! It's tender, juicy, flavourful, cooked to perfection The sauce Bearnaise was just fantastic.Steak.Wait staff is super professional, knowledgeable and friendly.Credit to the Rotana.

• Visited February 2013
Dear grace_isaac2002,

It was nice to read that you enjoyed your meal and highlighted your satisfaction not only on the steaks, but on the Bearnaise sauce.

Our Executive Chef Patrick Bischoff, is very proud of the Bearnaise sauce recipe and I have to admit it is one of my favourite sauces in the restaurant.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best steak in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Amazing food and excellent service, catered to everyone's individual needs. you must get steak when you go here, it is mouthwatering. The chef never forgets a face and cooks my steak perfect every time. The chocolate soufflé is o die for but it must be ordered at the beginning of the meal as it takes 30minutes to cook.

• Visited March 2013
Dear Julie M,

Thank you for the very positive review on Trip Advisor.

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Seriously what a service?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Wow what a steak!
But it must have taken at least 1,5 hour to get it. The service itself is not even worth to mention. I get better service in my local pizzeria where we pay 20 euro for 2, but now we payd more than 300 euro.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Groo99,

Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor fiollowing your visit to the Rodeo Grill in December 2012.

It was disappointing to read that you encountered very delayed service within the restaurant.

Please accept my apologies, as this certainly is not part of our customary standards that we set for ourselves in our award winning outlet.

I would like to further explore your comments together with the restaurant kitchen and service teams and would appreciate if you contact me with more information on your experience.

You can email me directly on graeme.ure@rotana.com