“Best steak-house in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ranked #36 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best steak-house in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Been going back to Rodeo Grill for years and it always ranks as the best steakhouse in Abu Dhabi (in my opinion). It's not cheap but quality have a cost. Request to sit inside the restaurant for a quiet evening or outside paralllel to the hotel corridor with a lot of people walking past (still indoors but outside the main restaurant). A separate dinning room for 8-10 people is available upon request

• Visited November 2012
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Benny H,

Thank you for the very positive review on Trip Advisor.

It is pleasing to read that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed the Rodeo Grill restaurant.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Fine Dining indeed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent steaks and very attentive service in a convivial if slightly formal setting. All seating is indoors. We would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion as the staff and food would only enhance the occasion. Probably the most expensive restaurant in the Beach Rotana which was a little bit like a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse we dined at in Denver CO.

Visited October 2012
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Billytf,

Thank you for your positive comment on Rodeo Grill.

It was nice to read your accurate review and I have shared the same with the Rodeo Grill team earlier today.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Very good food Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Not much else I can say the title says it all. If you are meat eter then this is the place for you. Service was right on target. I would go back again and the price as compared to other places is in line.

Visited October 2012
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Dear Terrance61,

Thank you for the very positive comments following your visit to the Rodeo Grill.

We take enormous pride in the quality of produce that we use and it is very rewarding when we have guests that take the time to recognize us for this.

The Rodeo Grill team and I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

regards

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Amazing Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Saw this on Trip Advisor as being No 4 restaurant in Abu Dhabi, and if there is one thing I love is good steak and I was not disappointed. The restaurant was quite small and based at the Beach Rotana Hotel but what it lacked in size it made up for in ambience and customer service.

Yes the menu is quite pricey but the steak was out of this world and well worth every penny. My knife literally did slice through it as if it was butter and came with delicious spiced wedges with onion rings. I really shouldn't have had a starter as I was unable to finish my main dish, they did not scrimp on portion size at all.

Well worth a visit and would like to hope my husband will take me to Abu Dhabi again just to eat here!

• Visited October 2012
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Cornish_Pair71,

Thank you for your recent review on Rodeo Grill.

We are very proud of the Rodeo Grill restaurant and the success of the outlet over the years is testament to having a very consistent approach.

We work with only the very best produce and this is reflected in the many positive customer comments that we do receive.

Currently we are featuring Blackmore beef on the menu and this is a family owned business that has pioneered the production of 100 percent Fullblood Wagyu beef in Australia more than 20 years ago.

The beef I have to say is amazing.

It is Nice to see that you do plan to visit us again.

Thurso, United Kingdom
“Delicious Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Apparently best steak in Abu Dhabi is to be had here - and as we were staying in this hotel we decided to venture down!!!

It did not disappoint!!! Delicious!! Great Service and overall a great night!! 10/10 for the steak!!!

If you are a steak hand and in Abu Dhabi - look no further - BOOK!!

• Visited December 2011
Graeme U, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear ThursoExplorer

Thank you for your recent review on Rodeo Grill.

We do pride ourselve on our top quality Beef and your feedback is testament to the fine produce and team effort that goes into every single dish.

Thank you for taking the time to give such positive feedback on your experience.