“Better than Ruths”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodeo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Incredible fillet with awesome sides and the best crab cake in Abu Dhabi. This place is fantastic and that is no understatement. Lunch is a very quite time for all the attention and the same food. Then you can enjoy the mall and the beach bar.

Jalal N, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Hagermeister

Thank you for the feedback following your recent dining excperience at Rodeo Grill.

The team and I were delighted to read that you really enjoyed your meal

We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food here was absolutely amazing. We had the crab cake, prawn cocktail, scallops and chicken liver pate. They were the best i'd tasted before. For main course we had the lamb and filet steak. These were outstanding, the best cuts of meat ever!
All of the staff were very attentive and we were made to feel very special when Chef Ilker came to ask us how everything was. I wish all restaurant experiences were this great!!
I will definitely go back again!!

Jalal N, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear libelulle87

I'm glad that you appreciated the service and food.Your personal commendation to Chef Ilker was passed to him and he appreciates your gestures.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Never tasted steaks like they serve in Rodeo Grill. The entire experience is 5 star, from the amuche bouche through to the divine chocolate souffle! Amazing! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!! Enjoy your night there!

Dear Sheila G

we are proud that you have rated us as number one in Abu Dhabi.

The team and I were also delighted to read that you really enjoyed your visit

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ive been living in Abu for about 2 Months now and have finally found the best steak and service in town. This is a must try place..... You wont be disappointed!!!!

Jalal N, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Channie4eva

The Chef and i were please to read that you rate our restaurant as best in food and service.

I have also shard your feeback with the team who appreciate your gestures.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I always go there with the family,I love the variety of freshly baked bread with herbs and tomato, the caesar salad with tender chicken tastes so good. They have smoked salmon, maybe the best in town, with capers,mustard and lemon juice, simply delicious. The steaks are worth the value for money, they also have fish and chicken. The yummy chocolate souffle takes 20 mins to prepare so i usually order it when i get my main course. Its not only the food that makes this restaurant special, the service is excellent, they have a very friendly chef who passed by a couple of times and we had a good chat!

Dear muna z

We are indeed proud of the quality of service and food we provide and i am extremely pleased that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations in different aspects of the service.
I have shared your comments whith the team and they appreciate your gestures.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.