“Just perfect suits all family needs!!”

Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whether there for golf or with the family it is a perfect combination good value meals....family friendly pool facilities .our family live in Abu Dhabi and are members and when we visit we are able to visit and use the facilities for a daily charge.It works very well.
When they leave ,we as parents would return to the Golf Club and use the Westin as we find it it fulfils our criteria for good vaue in AD.

There are newer reviews for Abu Dhabi Golf Club

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I specifically wanted to play this course because of the iconic clubhouse and I was not disappointed. It is more mesmerizing in person. I played in a shotgun round that was very slow and took over 5.5 hours (avoid the shotgun option if you can). The course was in good shape and the greens were a bit fast. The 9th and 18th holes were most memorable as you come in and are charmed by the view of the club house. As far as the golf is concerned, I would recommend Yas Links as the better golf venue.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

From the moment you arrive you are treated like royalty, in a most gracious way, the course itself is flawless, every blade of grass seems to be manicured. As expected it is tough. It is a must for any golfer to experience.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The kids went to play on the inflated castle while we ordered few food items like the calamari / ground beef chips, wine and beers. We really enjoyed it and you can even sit at the Shisha / Hubbly Bubbly area and order one if you like that. Really good food and great beer. Just stay on the waiter's and remind them of your order, they some times forget or are slow. Outside seating and beautiful gulf park view.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Top 10 of courses I have played in my life - and I have played a few from Japan to Dubai. Fun and challenging course with plenty of scenery.

Great driving range and great restaurant/bar.

Highly recommend playing this course if you are in the area!