Book In Advance
Tours from Belevari Marine - Eco Donut Boats tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews boat ride amazing experience mangroves picnic speeding aboard skiing activity marina
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

It was a wonderful and unique experience with friends. Something we haven't done in our country. It was indeed a day worth treasuring. ❤️

Thank Rakhel Camhille... P
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful experience and such a relaxing one too.It is suitable for all seasons and for all ages.The ambience,the comfortability of the seating,the speed everything is best and the ride gives us a closer proximity with nature.I love nature and I would highly recommend to all my nature loving friends about this Eco friendly boat ride.I wish to go again and experience this wonderful rideCongrats and Goodluck team

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. Nice boats, excellent service. reasonable price, comfortable and spacious.we enjoyed a lot specially my children.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

With my Mother in law in town , we had the task to show her the best places around Dubai & for her to have some experiences to remember..

One of our one such memorable experiences was the Eco Donuts Boat ride...A donut shaped boat driven by you sailing across some beautiful scenic views we had our little boat filled with moments of laughter & fun throughout...

We had our favourite Snacks on board which added more to the experience & till d end we were all smiles...We are surely coming back for more...

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Last December, me and my hubby had our first boat ride across the capital skyline with my Lil one zulkifl with Eco Donut.

Even though we didn’t have an inkling of what to expect, we now have what we’re calling “Boat Fever”. We plan on being repeat customers for the same Boat line — and wouldn’t even consider another.

I really enjoyed my ride with hubby and baby with The environmentally-friendly boats. And what i love was the shape of the boat, as the name refer Donut boat was like circular donut-like shape with seating around a round table that doubles as a cooler and an umbrella to provide shade—definitely the most relaxing way to experience the mangroves.

Operating the Eco Donut Boats was easy for us ;we 've received five-minute safety briefing and boat handling tutorial and then all set to head out on the water for your 30-minute rental.

It’s all due to the completely satisfying experience we had from the moment we stepped foot on the boat to our final moment aboard. The Ecoboat line earned our loyalty by instantly pulling us in and retaining our attention in UNIQUE.