Book In Advance
Tours from Belevari Marine - Eco Donut Boats tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $83.00
from $45.00
from $52.00
More Info
All reviews boat ride amazing experience mangroves picnic speeding aboard skiing activity marina
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We went for an Eco Donut Boat ride two days ago. It was in the evening and the weather was very pleasant.
Very peaceful and relaxing experience. The boat itself is very safe. The staffs were very polite and friendly. We don't feel like sitting in a boat instead it's like a dining table floating over the water.
But the ride is little over priced. AED.200 for half and hour.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank KumarSJ
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

I love these, this is the third time I've hired the Eco boats and they are great. Is so quiet and relaxing around the mangroves and the boats are really fun to drive around and appreciate the scenery. There a tad on the pricey side but they staff are lovely and you can even take your own picnic.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2016

We did an hour long trip in the donut and it was enough during the hot day. But it wasn't enough to explore the area. Such a nice way to explore and very very relaxing in the boat. We were four adults and a 10-month old and we all enjoyed it very much.
While it might be expensive for the rental it was a great way to visit the mangroves with a group of people.
We even got to see a turtle went we were returning to the dock... that was a real highlight of the trip.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2016

I was advised to go to for bird watching (which could take a little more than 2 hours, but this wasn’t an issue I was told when hiring the boat). The trip getting there was worthwhile as you travel on the water through the mangrove.
I almost managed to get to there but it turned out that it was low tide and I almost got stuck. Would have been nice if I had been informed upfront that this could happen!
The boat is slow even on top speed and has a very quit engine!
Having spent AED500 for 2 hours (rental is for the boat; not per person) is a bit pricy as I rented it by myself, still it was worthwhile/fun to do. I would recommend it.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank HoZo64
Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Spent 30mins relaxing around the mangroves. Coding go too far, as boats very slow, ideal for chatting and enjoying the mangroves. We did this mid evening, so didn't really see the mangroves, but enjoyed the cool evening breeze and the lights from the hotel. Let the kids drive, which they loved.

Date of experience: February 2016