All reviews hot water feel home location is great recommend this hotel room was spacious swimming pool abu dhabi mall corniche microwave gym jacuzzi mr
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Everything was amazing. Since the day we have checked in with an awesome room in 19th floor for 8 nights with mum till the time i have checked out after few days later from the room 303 alone (due needed king size bed in the end) . Staff is super polite, professional(special thanks to valley parking guys, security and guys from India in the reception(sorry can't remember names)). Appreciate help of FOM Mr. Reda to help me out solving one issue. Studio is fully equipped with all items u may need. Pool is amazing, Jacuzzi is just wow. Gym is good enough for small exercises. Parking is underground but as my opinion should be free for guests in house. Enjoyed lots and definitely gonna be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

My name is Kateryna I stayed in room 2102.I have been stayed 1 night at this place and it was very bad experience since i reached at night time and I I waited for my room 20 minuets, i' had faced a lot of challenges first thing parking was mention it’s free of charge due to un available parking I had to pay for parking and The staff do not understand anything about the hospitality and the way they handle makes you feel undesirable specially from the reception their attitude is very bad the service in general so bad I don’t recommend to stay at this place as I had the worst experience in my life.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Our plan was to rent a hotel apartment temporary when we arrive to Abu Dhabi.
However, the management and staff make us feel home and we lived here for one whole year.
The location is great and central, underground parking is a big plus.
It has a small gym and pool.
The size of one bed room apartment is much bigger than the regular residences in the city.
Full furnished and equipped.
Sometimes humidity and cold water was a problem during the hot season.
Good value for money.
Highly recomend for the new commers to the country.

Date of stay: December 2016

Amenities :5/5
Cleanliness :4/5
Parking : 2/5
All together :4/5
Easily accessible. Parking is a major issue where we have to pay to the reception for the valet unlike other hotels or resorts.

Room tip: Find you own Parking otherwise great place to be with !
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 27 days and I wish I booked at Southern Sun Hotel which is right beside Bin Majid, rather than booking in this poor hotel.

The service is totally poor, the reception team and the manager are very unproffessional except for the philipino guy whos very respectful and polite. I just really appreciate the guys that helps the guests, they are loyal, very sweet and totally polite. But the reception team service is very poor and cheap and they just lie too much!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple