All reviewswtc mallstreet caferooftop pool and barfront desk agentcentrally located hotelwatch tvtop floorcheck in processjunior suiteegg stationbreakfast was excellenthotel lobbyvery pleasant stayrooms are spaciouslate checkrestaurant staffbusiness hotel
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We loved our stay here. The hotel and location were fantastic. Staff really helpful. I left an item behind and they arranged for it to be posted back to me in the UK. Looking forward to returning here.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Munish S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Sharron G,

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback and compliments with our team.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I would like to mention that it is me second stay the I got is not what I booked. Seems that it was a smoking floor where I booked for a non smoking room and I got twin bed rather than king size as per the booking. The A/C wasn’t working well so the room was so hot I called the front desk they promise to send somebody to check the A/C which he never showed up after three calls, but still nobody check my room and they refused to change to another floor.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Munish S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Khalid,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

I would like to extend my personal apologies and reassure you that your comments have been duly investigated and reviews put in place to ensure that all guests experience our usual high standards. Whilst it does not detract from your valuable feedback and personal experience; It is our constant endeavor to provide the best in class hospitality for our guests with our service.

I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and regain your confidence.

munish.sharma@marriott.com

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Want to chill and relax?, Courtyard WTC is the perfect place to be.
4 star but definitely 5 star service, The Courtyard never disappoints.
Check In was very smooth and amazing by Elena.
keep your head up guys, you are doing an amazing job.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the entrance view of the hotel are amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I have been to couple of Marriott hotels but this property specifically has the worst staff ever. No smile and warm greeting from all of receptionist from checking in and out, the Marriott ways has not been established, no assistance and taking one step ahead has been given to us. No check back, no anything. The valet parkers and concierge has no greetings as well and the valet service is really slow, it would take 20-25 minutes before the car arrives in the lobby.

Internet connection is an integral part of business travel, definitely I would say that they have the slowest and inconsistent connection that I have encountered in the UAE. The line is on and off and very inconvenient.

Breakfast service is fairly well although the chefs from the egg station are kinda offensive with our specific request, never question the preference of the guest.

It really is sad that If this specific experience happened to me considering I have a very high regard to Marriott Hotel brands.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Pramisha H, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Abu Dhabi.

Gabriela Gorda
Front Office Manager
gabriela.gorda@marriott.com

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Upon checked in the young lady from reception was kind and give us warm welcome, the hotel room was good, the life guard in the swimming pool area was very helpful and kind. The service was very fast.

There is swimming pool along with jacuzzi on the top floor.

The room price was not so expensive and very worth it.

Thank you all.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Pramisha H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Dr_Maulana,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Marriott WTC, Abu Dhabi. I appreciate your positive review of our hotel. We do take pride in serving all our guests' needs the best way we can. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all hotel facilities and amenities were according to your expectation.

Pramisha Halpe