“5* Saadiyat Beach Club Pool Party 7/7/17”

Saadiyat Beach Club
Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Really enjoy the party at saadiyat beach club. Every expectation was bettered and the staff are outstanding. Every stage from welcome to exit was excellent - highly recommend this saadiyat beach club.

1  Thank Ali R
SaadiyatBeachClub, Manager at Saadiyat Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Dear Ali R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us!

I have shared the wonderful review with the team and they were happy to hear you enjoyed your evening with us. Thank you for complimenting our staff, we are delighted to know you were well looked after and appreciate your recommendation.

This pool party was the first of many and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"ladies"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2017

This place surrounded by Golf club and the island is secluded with flora and fauna found in the desert. they have stunning beach. Totally you feel the tranquility and if you done sun bathing, dive to there infinity pool. They also offer sauna and Jacuzzi. I can say the facility is a five star.

1  Thank lumbiswilliam

Dear lumbiswilliam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our beach club!

We couldn't be happier to hear your wonderful feedback and that you were able to enjoy the full extent of our facilities. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and everyone was thrilled to read the comments.

Thank you again and hope to see you really soon for another relaxing day at the club.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I call SBC my second home , I never feel like a stranger when am there ❤️ , management and staff never fail me and they always seek to give their guest the kind of comfort they are looking for ! And am always the last person to leave because I just enjoy every thing they have like pool and the beach and the spa and of course I end it up in dela costa where I just chill and call it a day ❤️

Dear Saeed B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the club.

I have shared the wonderful review with the team and who were all delighted to hear your enjoyed the experience and all the available facilities. The management team works hard in training the staff to exceed guest expectation and I am extremely happy to hear this is evident each time you visit!

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This is the Best Beach Club in AbuDhabi filled with music and drinks
If you really want to enjoy a perfect tan at the Beach or swim in cool Pool water just perfect place and after the pool and Sun i ENJOY the SPA! Perfect place for friends and Partying!

1  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Mohamed A,

Thank you for your review of Saadiyat Beach Club.

The club is indeed a exceptional place with breathtaking views and unique facilities. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the pool, spa, beach and beverage selection with great service.

We have just launched our summer evening pool parties which we think would be something you would really enjoy, keep an eye on our social media pages for updates!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived, we were amazed by the pool. With my wife and friends we were planning to have a lovely day resting by the pool.

But we were quite disappointed by the loud music. Few people like us complained about the music. Even though the playlist selection was good, I could barely hear my wife talking.

We complained to the staff and they said that the management approved the loud music and they will not change anything!!!

This place is ruined by his stubborn manager who is mistaken a dance club and beach club.

Avoid if you want to rest. Abu Dhabi is full of places where you can rest and enjoy a sunny day

2  Thank Doudoubisous
SaadiyatBeachClub, Manager at Saadiyat Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear Doudoubisous,

Thank you taking the time to review your visit with us!

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve each day. I appreciate you bringing to light your unhappiness with the music, I also do apologize that your request to have the music turned down was denied without any consideration, this is not how we wish to have our guests concerns dealt with.

Please reach out to me directly at info@saadiyatbeachclub.ae‎ if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back.

With Kind Regards,