TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,104 results
All reviews horizon club grand mosque vietnamese restaurant sofra bld bord eau chi spa infinity pool caviar premier room chocolate fountain jet ski cool box sheikh zayed mosque beautiful hotel pool staff main restaurant private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay in the hotel last weekend September 20-21 was excellent! The staffs are very accommodating and pleasant. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel and would definitely go back again. I just wanted to say thank you for the staff for their excellent service Gazel and Cindy for the Guest Relation. Zen, Pooch and Lijo in Restaurant. Matty and Rose anne for the Wellness event and Maila our life guard. Thank you guys for being so professional and for your excellent service. I highly recommend Shangrila Hotel as one of the luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AhmedIssa2, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CatherineO,

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on the kind feedback to all our staff members. We look forward to welcoming you back to Shangri-La Abu Dhabi again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights.Room were good.Pool was very nice.But overall service was not up to the the mark.Had issue iwth front office and IRD for service.Thinhgs which were promise were. It given and still charged for it.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sameers,

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for feedback on your overall experience with us. We have taken note of the aspects of your stay which did not meet your expectations and will spare no efforts in striving for improvements. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited a friend in this hotel, the hotel room was very clean, spacious and tidy. Hotel staff are very professional and friendly. Highly recommended for families.!
The lounge and the bar area is good. The hotel is right next to Qaryat Al Beri, a touristic area full of restaurants and coffee shops.

Date of stay: September 2019
AhmedIssa2, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, it makes us very proud of our hotel and services! We truly do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to place a review in the hotel website which I got during check out, however it was error. Anyway, special thanks to Leavana, her smile make my day, my gf and I enjoy our stay there. Thank you to others as well, I would recommend it to my friends and relatives. I will back to here again if I visit Abu Dhabi again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear charlesc,

Thank you for sharing this gracious piece of feedback on Shangri-La Abu Dhabi. I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience on your recent stay with us, and I will most certainly pass on the kind feedback to Leavana our staff member. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was great, the facilities and the staff made our stay really comfortable, they could not do enough for us. In the Sofra restaurant, Durga, Arian, Padman, Ganis Mr Bekh the Manager were fab, Rajeev, Mukesh the chefs made us what we wanted to eat and looked after us so well.
Housekeeping guy was great, rooms were clean and spacious
If you want a chilled no fuss, calm and relaxing holiday, this hotel is great

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that you had a fantastic experience on your recent stay with us. I will pass on the kind feedback to all our staff members. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.