2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$75
Trip.com$76
Destinia.com$82
3,431 results
All reviews rooftop pool recommend this hotel excellent hotel star hotel special thanks rooms are spacious front office enjoyed my stay marina mall foundry kahraman balcon guru corniche blu mr gym
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family because our stay was such a pleasant experience. From when we entered the hotel we had only the best service and attention to detail were never missed ,from making us feel welcome ,to even choosing your own knife to use when eating a steak! The friendliness of the staff made us feel as if we were amongst friends. This hotel offers more than most of the other 5 star hotels in the city.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank Daniel En Estel... B
PierreDelfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear Daniel Jacobus Brooks,

Thank you for choosing Southern Sun Abu Dhabi on your recent visit to the capital. I see that you really enjoyed our facilities, including the fact that one can choose very special steak knives when dining in The Foundry Restaurant. I am also glad to read that you enjoyed the service delivered by our friendly Associates.

I look forward to having you back very soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This chic yet contemporary hotel and its professional yet friendly employees managed to not only meet my expectations but completely exceed them in each and every single criteria (room, service, facilities, food, etc.). Thank you for an exceptional experience that i'd happily recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Celine S

Dear Celine S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I am glad to read that you had a good experience and found our Associates to be professional and friendly and that we exceeded your expectations.

I hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

The staff and the services that were provided were simply, marvelous. I enjoyed my weekend of R&R and wish I could stay longer. The property is new but the service provided was first class and I have stayed in "more" than my fair share of hotels within the UAE. I would like to give special recognition to the staff at The Foundry...they were golden, especially Sandra, the Chef de partie and Hana, who was such an attentive waitress. I, highly, recommend that anyone looking for a quick getaway within the city and an eye's view from the corniche that they at least give this hotel a try. You will NOT REGRET IT!!!

Michelle M. Landry, PhD

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mmlandry34
PierreDelfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear mmlandry34,

Thank you for trying us out for your R&R and I am certainly very happy to see that we managed to make this precious time for you a memorable one and especially, two of our many stars Sandra and Hana in The Foundry restaurant. Without such individuals we would not be where we are.

I hope that next time you will manage to stay longer and I look forward to seeing you again.

Pierr Delfau

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights for a conference with 14 People. Everything was exactly as it should be. My room on the 15th floor was clean, spacious, comfortable. There was a shower, a bath tub (from which you could see the rest of the room); a seperate toilet and a separate closet. WIFI was working well. The pool on top of the building (27th floor) was spotlessly clean with a nice view. The Steak Restaurant offered steaks of premium quality. The staff was very helpful, frendly and polite. The Hotel is from a South African Hotel Group who is now starting to provide the comfort of their Hotels in Middle East. Will be glad to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank Ein_Stuttgarter

Dear Ein_stuttgarter,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent conference in Abu Dhabi. We really value your feedback on the facilities and our Associates and I am glad to read that we have met all your expectations.

Keep well and I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

It was so amazing experience to stay in that fantastic hotel . Its amazing from all the ways. Mostly the way the stuff welcomes you and you will feel so comfortable in staying in the hotel... and mostly I give my special thanks to Abdul razzak the stuff who convinced me to to have that pleasant stay with them..
Ahmad Ali room# 1518

Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank AhmadA7039
PierreDelfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Ahmad A,

I am so glad to read that one of our star Associate, Abdul, convinced you to stay with us and I am really delighted to see that you have enjoyed your visit at Southern Sun.

I look forward to seeing you back very soon.