“Love it”

Ranked #15 of 2,121 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Zuma, the brainchild of co-founder & creator, Rainer Becker, has now opened in Abu Dhabi. The iconic London restaurant has already successfully launched 6 different outposts throughout the world, including Dubai, Hong Kong, Miami, Istanbul and Bangkok . The new restaurant is located at The Galleria, on al Maryah island, representing the core of Abu Dhabi's central business district; the Manhattan of Abu Dhabi. For the design of the interior, Rainer Becker challenged Noriyoshi Muramatsu of studio glitt to create a concept for the restaurant that looks very different to zuma Dubai but still captures the style and elegant ambience of the zuma restaurants around the world.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I went for the soft opening of Zuma in Abu Dhabi and it was a very pleasant experience. We got to try a lot of things on the menu and everything was amazing and fresh. If you are a sushi lover this place is a must. Extra point for the chocolate fondue desert :)

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I were in the mall and casually walked into the place for a few drinks. The team were super attentive right from the security at the entrance door upstairs, the hostesses at the welcome desk, the bar area and the restaurant team, including the Manager. The concept is good, the lady DJ played some good music throughout, the restaurant was packed with tables turning around continuously, the bar area was packed and people kept on coming in. The most amazing part of the experience was the bar, we stood and just watched. The 4 Mixologist inside the bar, the ice man and their cocktails were the highlight of the night. The cocktails were creative and complimented the palate, the recommendations were great and the show was superb. Taking care of so many guests, all of them had time to interact with guests while mixing their drinks and ensuring that there preferences are taken care of. All 5 of them worked with a flair and complemented each other, with their personalities and skills. The Restaurant Manager, Mr. Franco Di Tommaso, managed to check on us and ensured that we were enjoying. Hats off to him and his team for creating such an energy in this place. It was a good social environment and we are happy we discovered this place. Next time, we are definitely coming to dine in.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great ambiance, excellent service and very delicious food.
I went there for lunch with my daughter and we loved it. However its expensive but its worth the experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants i have ever been. The service is just perfect, everyone was so nice and friendly. The food was suggested to us and it was delicious. Definetly my favourite restaurant in Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I visited Zuma a couple of times for dinner and for drinks and the bar is my favorite part! Beside my favorite champagne I share a bottle of sake with friends and some pizco cocktails. If you feel hungry order the spice beef tenderloin. This place is more reserved and miss the atmosphere of Dubai Zuma.