“Italian speaking tour guides and superb service”

Hala Abu Dhabi - Private Day Tours
Reviewed August 12, 2014

What a wonderful tour of a wonderful city. A fantastic, professional journey through Abu Dhabi. I was here on a stopover with my italian familly and could not believe our guide spoke italian too. I was told there are also russian speaking guides along with many other languages. We were provided a wonderful 4x4 and were in such comfort with 40 degree heat outside.

Expect high standards,attention to detail and customer care with guides who show you the real Abu Dhabi. The Grand Mosque is absolutely sensational. A truly lovely day. thank you Nevine, our guide.

2  Thank romanairlandese
Hala_Abu_Dhabi, Manager at Hala Abu Dhabi - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Hi there, We are happy that you had a good time while stopping over in Abu Dhabi and will certainly pass your compliment to our colleague. We hope to see you here again soon *AS

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I really enjoyed the safari, I have done a few already since I live in Abu Dhabi but this was the best. Being a UAE national, I am impressed by the knowledge of the Guest Guides and the way they portray our culture and history, well done! I do not like dune bashing that much, so I always shied away from these desert tours, but when I read that this is replaced by “gentle dune drive” I thought I might give it a go – not to my disappointment. Overall, I really recommend Hala’s safari to anyone who wants to learn something about the country during their trip and is not so keen on bashing the dunes but rather enjoy the atmosphere in the sand dunes.

2  Thank Sumee_Alq
Hala_Abu_Dhabi, Manager at Hala Abu Dhabi - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Hi there, thank you for taking your time to reply and we are delighted to read a positive response. We hope to welcome you soon. *YC

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My family and I did the Desert Safari and had a fantastic experience. We have lived here for 10 years and have been on many safaris and this was the best of the lot. The guest guide was female which we have never had before and the service standards were exceptional! We would definitely recommend it!!!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed the trip. Cheers. *YC

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Did the city tour with Hala Abu Dhabi and was presently greeted by a female western guest guide which is a USP of Hala. Nevine was very knowledgable of the destination and very courteous. She planned the day very well on the morning half day city tour to ensure that I have the best photo moments which includes the grand mosque, the royal palace and the rest of Abu Dhabi. The 4x4 that picked me up was brand new and equipped with mobile chargers as my phone was dying so I didn't miss out on any photo moments. Highly recommended and great value for money

2  Thank GTAUH

Hi there, That is great to hear! We will pass your comments on to our colleague and wish to see you here again soon for much more wonderful trips in our great city Abu Dhabi *AS

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went on a business trip to Abu Dhabi and had a day off.
The tours could perfectly fit in my schedule and I managed to do the 2 main tours in only one day. I have done the half day city tour in th morning and the desert safari in the afternoon for the sunset.
I had a great experience with Hala Abu Dhabi Tours.
In the half day city tour, we went early morning to the Mosque which was great. Tour guide was on time, they provided mineral water in the car, fresh and clean Burkas to visit the Mosque.
In the afternoon I had the safari tour which was great fun! Guides were very good drivers always caring about the safety and well being of the guests. Again they were very friendly and well organized.
I strongly recommend them when visiting Abu Dhabi either on business , transit or holidays.

2  Thank Audrey J
Hala_Abu_Dhabi, Manager at Hala Abu Dhabi - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

So glad to hear you had such a good time with us in Abu Dhabi Audrey, thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon! *LC