Al Raha Beach Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$139
Hilton
  • Pool
$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$175
$397
$284
Agoda.com
2,596 results
All reviewssevilla restaurantnew wingblack pearlgulf view roomindoor poolsmall mallyas islandall inclusive packagebuilding workbuilding siteshopping mallpool sidekids clubexcellent hotelferrari worldshuttle busgreat facilities
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Such an amazing holiday........
Having visitied and enjoyed Dubai many times this was our first visit to Abu Dhabi and couldnt have choosen a more perfect hotel.
We chose AI and this was definitely value for money.
From start to finish attention to detail was exceptional.
After a 9 hour journey we arrived at 0930.....too early for check in, however a room was available and we were given a tour of the hotel before a thorough explaination of the room and services available.
Room was spotless and huge with a balcony to sit out on (337)
Hospitality services to be very proud of.
Food very varied with themed nights.Choice of in or outdoor dining, attentive and prompt service.
On AI you can dine in the main, outdoor, pool or bar restaurants.........the mediteranean restaurant offers al a carte menu with an allowance towards the total cost of the meal. Chefs mingle around guests for help and advise.
Outside is a lovely way to complete your evening...........sit and have cocktails and a shisha in a relaxed atmosphere by the pool listening to live music...served by Saloo....who remembers your favourite drinks and delivers them with a smile.......he has an amazing memory...once he knows your room number, prefferred range of beverages and choice of seating he greets you and puts everything into action.
The beach and pool area is emense........no concerns about finding somewhere to relax and soak up the sun......Buddhika and Wasantha will set you up in your chosen position meeting all your needs ie - sun bed position, umbrella, setting up the towels etc....as they pass the time of day with you, if you have children be very reassured as they watch them like hawks to ensure their safety and fun.
At the pool you will be EXCEPTIONALLY looked after by Mark and his colleagues........his professional 'can do' attitude ensures the time you spend in his domain is perfect and meets all your needs...........he is a real employers 'gem' and flies the flag of quality for The Al Raha...........The hotel needs to be very proud of him and the standards he sets which clearly infiltrates to the rest of the pool team.
Please dont leave this hotel without trying the Spa............its to die for! 20% discount for hotel guests provides value for money. I booked in for a Thai massage, and Dewa attended to me. I felt very energised and agile after my treatment..........her work ethic is clearly important to her and again services were delivered in a professional and extremely competent manner. I really couldnt resist re booking Dewa for an aromatherapy massage and reflexology treatment later in the week.......she made my birthday a special pampering experience.
On our second night at the hotel, I was awoken at 0200hrs by a banging noise......... I went down to reception where a man on the door took me outside to explain that it was road works directly outside my room..........he was genuinnely concerned that I couldnt sleep........he called Mr Khan the night duty manager.............who empathetically listened to me and without any delay offered to move me to a quieter room either immediately or after breakfast...........he also displayed a 'can do' attitude. We moved to room 131 in the new wing..........a smaller type of room..........but very high tech boutique style with an outdoor balcony.............both rooms we had during our stay were really lovely...........however I did have a soft spot for the smalled room, mainly because I liked all the 'gagets'
The Al Raha Mall is attached to the hotel and is nice to look around and top up on toiletries etc...........however do pop into the hotel gift shop.........nice little gifts to take home..........reasonably priced and always served with a smile and a chat.........I was a daily visitor!
I have mentioned a few 'above and beyond' staff with inherent qualities, however all the staff MAKE this hotel a wonderful place to stay in..........NOTHING is too much trouble................EVERYONE you meet smiles, greets you, checks with your that 'their' services are meeting your needs........its a calm and relaxed environment with so many 'spaces' to chose from, depending on what type of astmosphere and experience you are looking for in a holiday.
ALL the area supervisors were attentive and visable.............they werent just there in name.........if you needed to speak to them, you wouldnt have to ask for them...........they are in their areas all the time.....available for both their staff and their guests.
Danat Hotels........Al Raha Management team............you have an establishment to be extremely proud of.............a big Thank You from me to all your team please, and hope to see them all later on in the year............we are already looking at dates for a return visit

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue_Bonner9
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Ms. Sue_Bonner9,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

I am very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Your comments are passed on to all our employees especially Mr. Mark from Food & Beverage Department, Mr. Buddhika and Mr. Wasantha from Recreation Department, Ms. Dewa our Spa Therapist, receiving such positive comments in all aspects of our services and facilities are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel. All the staff are very helpful and polite. The rooms are spacious and cleaned to a high standard every day. Though the beach was being renovated,this was no problem as there was another beach we could use. We stayed on an All Inclusive deal, the food and presentation was excellent. Would certainly stay here the next time we visit Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kays26
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Ms. Kays26,

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This hotel is very well-appointed with excellent rooms and amenities. This review title stems from the relatively secluded location. While very close to the airport for visitors, and close to Yas Island (Ferrari World) and next to the Al Raha Mall, it is quite far from Abu Dhabi itself. So, if you WANT to just cozy up in a comfortable room away from the bustle of other "tourist" activities, this may be the place. If you want to get in to Abu Dhabi frequently it will be inconvenient (or costly). The layout requires very long walks to most of the rooms. That may again be good for privacy, but not very convenient for coming and going, even to the restaurants. The staff is very helpful and friendly, but the overall quality and selection of the food was not exceptional. The food was good, but not really up to the standards of other Abu Dhabi five-star hotels, considering the pricing and the "upscale" tone of the facility. Very good meeting rooms for large groups.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Drwhocooke,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

We have always placed our guest’s comfort and best interest on our top priority and we are committed to maintain an honest relationship with you as our valued partners. Please be assured that all your comments have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and all shortcomings have been addressed and appropriate actions have been taken.

Looking for the pleasure to welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My mother, father and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days over the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and I cannot fault the hotel at all. The staff are so helpful; nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are stunning, especially the bathrooms and the pool was beautiful.
The only issue we had was the hotel being able to hail taxis, but we understand that is purely because of the grand prix weekend (which was also incredible by the way). However, the staff were running out to the road to bring them in for us; like i said nothing was too much trouble.

In fact when we arrived, my parent's room was really far away from mine, so the lovely receptionist managed to change it so we were just a few doors apart.

The food was gorgeous, the breakfast selection is huge.

The only critisicsm i have is that in the bar people can smoke, and my god do the men like to smoke. So much so I had to go back to my room and before i could go to bed i had to have a shower as all i could smell was smoke. But we know that now so..

This was a fantastic family trip for us as my dad works away in Kuwait so i don't get to see him that often and this was a brilliant memory. In fact we loved it so much we have booked the grand prix for this year and we are staying at the same hotel, just this time for 10 days and i'm bringing my boyfriend so he can experience it as well!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Gemma L,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Everything is o.k., except that the beach is ridiculous, it is a kind of pool. The food is excellent, the staff is very friendly, the indian concierges boys are so kind an helpful. Another negative point is the distance from the center, about 30minutes by taxi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new wing.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Radovini

Dear Mr. Radovini,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Your comments are passed on to our Concierge Department, receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.