Al Raha Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,542 results
All reviewsnew wingsevilla restaurantblack pearlgulf view roomla piscineindoor poolsmall mallyas islandall inclusive packagebuilding workbuilding siteshopping mallpool sidekids clubexcellent hotelshuttle busferrari world
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed at the Raha Beach for a conference with my young family. At the check-in for some reason my name did not appear in the conference attendee list. The staff immediately gave me a place to sit, sorted it all out and got me upgraded to a very nice room with beach view.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner were excellent. Nothing nearby to see on foot so better be prepared with a rental car or use the limo service available at the hotel. Nearest places to visit are Ferrari World and WaterPark in the same area. The place is a good 10-15 mins out of abu Dhabi proper. Dont expect to see much at night, its better to stay out in Abu Dhabi or at the Yas Marina Viceroy Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the refurbished rooms in the new wing of the hotel. its a longer walk but worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Mr. FahadMah,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

I am very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel is amazing! The service we received upon arrival was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, the spa/ sauna area is great, and the food is superb. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is travelling to the UAE. One of the best hotel experiences of my life!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Theodora,

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The pool was closed for construction, so I assumed that it would be noisy, however, it wasn't.

The hotel opened a new section of the hotel since the last time I was there, so I asked to see the rooms. The new section is very modern and I like the design.

The service this time was excellent! It is a great hotel and the staff opened the restaurant early for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

Reviewed July 13, 2013

me and my friend were a bit curious with this hotel as we passed through it many times before, so when our schedule permits, I booked their weekend escape. The moment we came the staff was very helpful, from valet parking to check in. we had Deluxe Gulf view room, its big and simple yet very elegant and the bathroom is huge!! I really think that the twin beds would fit inside. The view from the balcony is also great. Its a plus also that a mall is easily accessible from the hotel. we even manage to see a movie. I just hope that they have more choices on their breakfast menu. Apart from that, I think the hotel is worth coming back to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mac-dxb

Dear Mr. Mac,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Though we are very sorry to learn about your discontent on the breakfast menu choices. We want you to know that we value your comments and all shortcomings have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and appropriate actions will be taken.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

thank u for the good service every thing it was great room and the food

i want to thank Mr said in reception really he is very good persoone & Ms cristina @ Mr mirza sevila good job

i was in suite number 418 really excellent service

but only the servicein recreation is bad

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yousef Y
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Yousef,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Your comments are passed on to all our employees especially with Mr. Said, Ms. Cristina and Mr. Mirza, receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Though we are very sorry to learn about your disappointment on the recreation service. We want you to know that we value your comments and all shortcomings have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and appropriate actions will be taken.