Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,952 results
All reviews between flights costa coffee hour layover long layover connecting flight rooftop pool free shuttle short walk family room short stay convenient location excellent location comfortable bed early check comfortable stay yas mall excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel check in me earlier at 11am suppose to be 2pm very comfortable to me. The receptionist (Tfred) is very helpful to me and considerate. I will come this hotel again and recommend to my friends as well.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pratibha_Bankar, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Daer Guest,

We thank you immensely for your patronage and choosing Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport. Our talented team is passionate and enjoys going that extra mile to make our guests feel special. I am so happy that you took back a lasting impression of your experience with us. Your fine compliments has been shared with the whole team. specially Fred.Your recommendation for our exceptional service is bound to influence future travelers looking for a perfect stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In general the hotel is fantastic with well trained staffs

At the hotel hotel arrival it took us les than 2min for check in
Thanks Mr Fred for that
Mr Gulu from housekeeping helped me take the language in the room

Nice airport view yet no noise
Nice out swimming pool

Highly recommended hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel in Abu Dhabi for your recent trip and sharing a fantastic testimonial with the TripAdvisor community. We love the way you have shared the detailed highlights of your experience. Your generous word of praise has been shared with our talented team with a special mention to Fred and Guru. It is my pleasure to work with them each day. Your wonderful endorsement of Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport is our greatest reward.

Thank you once again for being our ambassador and recommending our hotel. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your most preferred hotel in Abu Dhabi soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked into the hotel on January 19 at night. I liked the receptionist Mohamed. Very friendly, competent and great professional. Helped on all issues.My room was very comfortable and clean. Good location near the airport. And I want to highlight another receptionist Pola, he is also a great guy and speaks good Russian, turned to him for help. Thank you for my 3 days at this hotel. I advise everyone to book.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely review with the TripAdvisor community. Your feedback is bound to influence business travelers looking out for a delightful stay.

Your fine compliments have been shared with the entire team along with a special mention to Mohamed and Pola. Our passionate team is our greatest asset and it is my privilege to work with them each day. It is truly rewarding to read that your interaction was just as remarkable.

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of your next visit and extend another memorable experience.

I thank you once again for your kind words and recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a very good hotel plus staff specially Mr Sajid he well come us joyfully and provided us all information about our stay with good mood. In last Mr Abdur Rehman helped us & indicated our Room.
Premier Inn really nice place for stay in Abu dhabi.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback on the TripAdvsior platform.
Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. Sajid and Abdurrehman are both overwhelmed by your recognition.
Once again thanking you and looking forward to welcoming you back again and assuring you the best of our services delivered in a style that’s uncomplicated.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very good experience. Most convenient, right next to the airport. Reception staff, especially Mohamed, were very friendly and helpful. Clean, quiet, pleasant. Very much recommended, and will be staying there again.

Dear Guest,

It indeed is a review such as yours that propels us to achieve new milestones every day. We are flattered to have exceeded your expectations with our services and etched a firm place among your favorite accommodation options. Mohammed joins with me to thank you for your special mention which will boost him to go the extra mile every time.

We thank you again for staying with us and look forward to another chance of recreating a similar experience on your next visit to your hotel.