“Great seafood buffet.”

Ranked #19 of 2,241 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We took a taxi from the Fairmont to the seafood buffet here and it was worth it as the food was really good.

2  Thank travellers1411

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We visited the Sofitel's buffet restaurant just before Christmas for a quick dinner after a day out and I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. I was wrong - this was one of the best buffet meals we've had in a long time. The selection was broad and everything I ate was excellent, in particular the salads, cheeses and a meltingly tender roast lamb that is probably what they eat in heaven. My only minor criticism of the food is that they didn't have a great deal to cater specifically for young children.

It's not the best setting in town, as it does feel a little like you're eating in a hotel lobby (which I suppose you are). There are no spectacular sea views or anything here, but if you're coming for the food that need not concern you.

We had a Groupon voucher and young children eat free anyway, so the three of us ate for Dh215 (USD60) including a few glass of wine, which is extraordinary value. If I lived closer to the Corniche/Tourist Club Area I would be eating here all the time.

2  Thank Simon W
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I visited the restaurant this month first week with my friends.and we surprised to see the variety of foods in the seafood night dinner.the live stations was really excellent.the restaurant staffs are very friendly.

1  Thank Anoop K
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I visited this restaurant in many occasions ( sea food night, friday brunch, dinner buffet,..) and always the food was very good, quality & variety were very impressive and elegant.
The atmosphere of the restaurant is great. All the staff were so polite & attentive and the service was one of the best of any buffet restaurant I have been to.
I take this opportunity to thank "Atiab" assitant Rest. Manager & "Lama" for their warm welcome. Really they are very professional and their services are a credit to the restaurant.
Ibrahim Beheri

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed in this fabulous hotel with my fianceé and i could say that everything went so perfect,, had our b fast to dinner meal in this restaurant.. Restaurant decor is so chic and classy.Buffet was amazing especially the live stations.... And the dessert station was beyond compare...Staff were very corteous and accomodating...
Overall experience was great!!!
Cheers to the managers and staff!