“Looking for food quality?? then go AQUA!”
Review of AQUA

AQUA
Ranked #83 of 2,574 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Aqua is a casual setting for relaxed dining with friends and family. Each morning, the restaurant begins with an imaginative buffet breakfast served from a live interactive show kitchen. During lunchtime Aqua prepares a selection of dishes including Aqua's delicious pizza and pastas as well as Mediterranean dishes. Come sunset, Aqua continues on a distinctly International path with an extensive menu and interactive show kitchen. For outdoor lovers, al fresco dining can also be enjoyed on the waterfront terrace. Every Friday, the restaurant offers a lively artisan brunch complete with Rosebuds brunch for the little ones.
Reviewed March 2, 2019

I was given a complimentery dinner for two on Friday (Thanks Adrian). My wife and I took the oppurtunity to invite our family and all of us were so happy with the quality of food and the service provided (Mohamad was always around to make sure we got everything we need). They serve international buffet on Fridays, with a very good selection of cheeses, salads and vegetables, variety of meats including duck and a nice fish and seafood section plus live stations. Food quality is decent and we will keep coming to Aqua again and again in the future.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Enjoy my every meal here. Great staff. Great omelets that are made to order. My highlight- Fresh Honey dripping from the honeycomb. Amazing.

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I emailed ahead to reserve a table for my husband's birthday brunch whilst we were visiting. Booking process was efficient, we had a table with a view and the service was impeccable. I preferred the ambience of Rosewood as opposed to the "zoo" nature of some larger hotels. I think my husband munched his way through nearly each food station, all of which he enjoyed, and I tried a few, again with positive reaction. Would definitely return here and highly recommend! I also liked the slightly later start time of 1pm with a 5pm finish.

Date of visit: February 2019
RachidK186, Food And Beverage Manager at AQUA, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Dear All,

Dear Guest,
Your precious comment is much appreciated
Thank you very much for recommending Aqua brunch, indeed it is a worth trying experience

We are looking forward for your return

Regards
Rachid Korchyou

Reviewed February 15, 2019

We love this hotel and their restaurants however this time we can see a decline in offering, food was fine as always but variety compare to our previous visits has dropped, we had our valentines dinner, nice touch to have outside a ceviche and burata bar as a part of the buffet. It lacked some nice mains, sweets where fine. Cold buffet was simple. We have seen much better in this outlet. We might return to see once more and hope things will return as food quality was always amazing here. Overall service was fine.

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

First time here for a brunch but not the last!

Food verity was huge but the main reason to go back is the staff, they really made us feel special on the day.

Service was top notch they didn’t stop refilling our glasses, connecting with you and making sure nothing missing.

Simo/Mohamed was our server such a professional. Always around to make sure you got everything you need.

Price package is real good value especially if you going for the champagne package.

After brunch don’t rush to go as they have a love outdoor bar with a breathtaking view.

Will be coming back very soon.

Date of visit: December 2018