“Excellent service, food quality, and place.”
Review of Peppermill

Peppermill
Ranked #220 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Delicious food, service, quality worth money.
Specially Parminder gave us an excellent service and suggestions.

1  Thank Eduardo M
There are newer reviews for Peppermill

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Welcome drink , Amazing tomato soup ,starters, fish curry, main course etc. - I got a nice feed form my guest form Dubai & Sharjah
I should thank Mr. Sajith Thomas the restaurant manager –I strongly believe that without him I can’t organize such an memorable evening for my family and friends (75 adults + kids ).
His initiative, decision making, proposals, organizing skills and responsibility to fulfill the promise need to be appreciated. Keep it up
He is lucky to have good team - Professional, can do attitude & with smiling face.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I just gone to peppermill wth my intimate friend to enjoy my frnd' s birthday.. we had nce food, we really had gud time.. we really liked the food which was recommended by server, and we enjyed the dessert which was wth ice cream the Shahi tukara.. and ambience is really awesome.. we enjoyed a lots..

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This as an altogether friendly place to have a meal. The captain and the waiters talk to you, and the food is as good as they say it is. Nobody to rush you through dinner. What more could we want. Really Eastern Mangroves is excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Excellent service and food is very delicious. A very friendly atmosphere. Staffs are very friendly and service is quick