6,229 results
All reviews west wing diamond room gold leaf le vendome khaleej suite the burj al arab high tea butler service pure luxury luxurious hotel public areas private beach half board amazing hotel kids club buffet restaurant visiting abu dhabi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exceeded our expectations in every way. We wanted a relaxing luxurious break in the sun and this fitted the bill perfectly. The opulence of the palace takes your breath away and the staff are so friendly and ready and willing to cater for your every whim. We were fortunate to be looked after by Felix in the Palace Lounge who I cannot rate highly enough in his desire to please and lovely personality. He made us feel so welcome and special. The pools are fabulous, staff there amazing too. The water in the pools is kept at the perfect temperature.
Hakkasan brilliant as usual. The Indian restaurant- the tasting menu- best Indian meal I have ever had. The only downside, the alcohol is prohibitively expensive but we could live with that when everything else was amazing.
Emirates palace - all your staff are incredible.
Thank you for the most wonderful 4 days and nights.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Martin C, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you to Emirates Palace. Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the property and the service. We continuously strive to offer the best accommodation and hospitality in Abu Dhabi, and we appreciate the feedback of guests such as yourself. I will be glad to pass your kind words on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our third time in this wonderful hotel. Emirates Palace is top quality in terms of service and accommodation.
Rooms are very spacious and clean.
Premises and equipment of the hotel are glamorous.
You can take advantage of many fine restaurants in addition to the international buffet at Le Vendome.
I would like to highlight the willingness and assistance of the hotel staff, notably Concierge Valmira Haxha, Le Vendome Restaurant staff who remembered us from the previous year. I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to all of them.
Hope to see you soon!
Roman Bulko

Date of stay: August 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most amazing time at this hotel. We stayed in a khaleej deluxe suite, in the East wing, for 6 nights. The room was HUGE! Kennedy & Ruben the butlers made sure we didn’t want for anything.

The food at the restaurants on the half board was fantastic. We ate at hakkasan, Martabaan & ‘Mezzaluna. We ate at the buffet breakfast, which had so much choice, it was hard making a decision each morning. We particularly liked the smoothie section & crepes.

We got the golf buggy across to the west wing pool, as we liked the lazy river. The pool staff were fantastic & made sure that we had plenty of water. They also can around with ice lollies & cool towels everyday, which was much appreciated in the heat. We also booked a palace tour on the buggy, which was great to see all the areas of the hotel.

So many amazing highlights, too many to mention. Already looking forward to visiting again!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place. I want to visit again so I can see the entire thing. They have their own beach which was pretty cool.

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Emirates Palace. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just woww.
Great palace and massive. Immaculately clean. Prefer this to the burj in Dubai, as the staff are soo much nicer the place has so many dining options from cafe, Indian to lebanese and everyone was helpful in going through the menu.
Good idea we went here. It wasn’t crowded also very pleasant. Not Loud and very peaceful to also wonder around after a meal.
Def place to sit dine here

Date of stay: September 2019
Martin C, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago