“Heaven on Earth”

Ranked #67 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
London, United Kingdom
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have been travelling all over the world and have stayed in many 5* Hotels. However, I have just come back from a 6 week stay at The Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, for business, and I can honestly say that this is The Best Hotel I have ever stayed at.

The Hotel is still very new, nevertheless the service and operation of this hotel is immaculate. And no request is too much… Anything I asked for and needed help with was serviced quickly and effectively to a very high standard.

Upon Arrival my check-in was very fast and I was in a beautiful 1 Bedroom suite within minutes. The view was exquisite overlooking the mangroves with a wonderful view of Abu Dhabi City in the distance… I couldn’t wait to get out onto the large terrace with a good book! I spent many nights just staring out onto the incredible view.

The suites are well equipped with a large size kitchen with all the utensils you could need. The bedrooms are very spacious and include a King Size very comfy bed. I also had 2 large bathrooms. I loved the fact that the rooms have a living area space as well as a bedroom so you really feel like you are at home and are not cramped into one room like many other 5* Hotels. The rooms all include a large flat screen TV and there is a lot of closet space! There is also a store room to put your empty suitcases in so they don’t get in the way of the beautiful room!

After a couple of weeks I was upgraded to a 2 Bedroom Suite by Abdellatif, The First Impressions Director of Rooms… WOW I didn’t think it could get any better. My room was absolutely huge with a huge terrace to go with it. A lovely sized kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one master with a king bed and one twin room with twin large single beds), each room had an ensuite bathroom, additionally there was also an extra bathroom in the hall. The living space was beautiful with a large L shaped Sofa and again with a large flat screen TV in every room.

The suites are cleaned daily at whatever time you prefer and all amenities are replaced. The housekeeping service is very efficient and such a friendly group of staff; always smiling and as always nothing is ever too much.

I really found that personal care and consideration was put into every service provided, by all members of staff from management to housekeeping. The Reception staff were always 100% well-organised and professional; compliments to Abdellatif, Najat and Nadia who really made my stay comfortable, not to mention gracefully trouble and stress-free!

The roof-top pool has a beautiful view and is always so peaceful! Compliments to Shehan, who tends to the pool and gym; very professional, hard-working individual.

I also took advantage of the Butler Service during my stay, which really is the crowning impressiveness of the hotel. I would highly recommend using the service of Mehdi, Tarek, Ahmed, Mohamed or Diago to make your stay an outstanding and luxurious experience.

I really could go on and on… but to sum it up the staff at Jannah are truly the friendliest, smartest, most professional and hard-working staff you will ever come across at any hotel. They make you feel as if you are the only guest in the hotel.

I would personally highly recommend Jannah as a place to stay for vacation or business and I will be sure to revisit in the near future!

Room Tip: Any Room you have is spectacular but the back view of the Mangroves is to die for!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank x_Lilly_x2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
Temecula, California
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights. Had a great experience. Hotel is new and is still working out the kinks. However, the staff works very hard to make your stay enjoyable. A special thanks to Houssin El Quaroui for your help and always going the extra mile. His personal attentiveness and suggestions for things to do in the area were very helpful. We especially enjoyed the desert safari tour Houssin arranged for our family. It was an unforgettable Christmas Eve adventure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank S25313
SocialJannah, Operation Commander Karim Services at Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a fantastic review, the team at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah is really thankful for your contribution on Tripadvisor especially Houssine of Course,

Please feel free to let us know when you plan to visit us again and we will be more than happy to prepare a full program from our local knowledge of the area that will help you see UAE from a true local perspective,

The Team would like to wish you a Happy New Year and hopefully we will welcome you back soon,

Karim Ladil
Kladil@jannah.ae
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed for a 2 night weekend break. The hotel facilities are very good. Staff friendly and professional. Food of very high quality.

This hotel is ideal for a getaway break in relative luxury. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Choose only rooms facing mangroves/sea as the alternate is street view. I followed previous reviews...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Colin D
SocialJannah, Director of First Impression at Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Mr.Colin

we are always proud when we receive a comment form a senior reviewer,

i am writing to thank you for your review , to wish you a Happy New Year and to let you know that we are looking forward to welcome you again at Eastern Mangroves Suites By Jannah,

Have a wonderful Day,

Abdellatif Erraji
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

The service, especially at the poolside is excellent. Sheikhan always offers help and makes people feel welcome. We regularly go to the pool to escape the hustle and bustle of Abu Dhabi. The pool is impeccably clean, as is the gym, with stunning views of the Mangroves.
The restaurants are opening soon so this will be a great alternative to restaurants nearby. I would highly recommend here for an alternative to typical hotel dining in Abu Dhabi,because the views are incredible.
Mrs.Lalic

• Stayed November 2013
6 Thank Criticised
Dubai
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed in Eastern Mangrooves Suite for 2 nights and we are very happy with the service and accommodations. The Front desk gave us a warm welcome .We had booked a 2 bedroom apartment with balcony. We were total of 7, my family and our friends family.
The rooms were big and very well designed. It had a balcony with a beautiful view of the mangrooves. It's was just amazing to watch the view, sipping hot coffee siting in the balcony.
Beds were comfortable, master bedroom is with king size bed and bath with huge bathtub, the second bedroom is with twin beds with bath and 1 small guest toilet at the entrance of the suite. There is a dining table with 4 chairs, a sofa set and a flat screen TV.
The open kitchen included refrigerator, freezer, stove ,oven, dishwasher ,toaster, etc. We cooked our own breakfast and lunch. We had a supply of coffee, creamer and sugar everyday. The kitchen is also equipped with utensils from pans, plates, bowls, spoons, glass, etc
The apartment was cleaned everyday, beddings and towels were changed and amenities were replaced. Housekeepers were very helpful.
The hotel doesn't have any restaurants for now, but all are under process of opening soon.This is the only reason why I have given 4 stars to this suite. We had our dinner in the Eastern Mangrooves Hotel which was just two minutes walk from our suite building.
There is a swimming pool on the roof, I must say it was very clean.
We all enjoyed every moment spent there and would like to go back soon. I would surely recommend my friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank KSKDubai
SocialJannah, Director of Sales at Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest(KSKDubai)

it is really an honor to be reviewed by a senior contributor on tripadvisor,

I am writing to personally thank you for your excellent review and to let you know that the restaurants are open now and so is waitrose,

so we are looking forward to welcome you back and for the team here at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah we wish you a Happy New Year,

Maher Karameh
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

The suites where spacious and very clean, the staff could not have been more helpful though out our visit, in reception, the pool and room service.

We would recommend these suites and will be visiting again

The only observation we had is that the kitchen equipment needs to be increased, the suites have only been open a short time and I have no doubt that additional equipment will soon be provided.

Well done to the eastern mangroves suites if you keep this standard up you will have a winner in this market, nothing was to much trouble.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Teapotsandy
SocialJannah, General Manager at Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest(Teapotsandy)

Thank you For sharing your experience with us and other guests on tripadvisor and i am glad that you enjoyed your stay,

i am writing to both thank you and to ask if possible that you share with us your recommendations on the missing items in the kitchen as we enter 2014 we would like as you mentioned to be a winner in the market and with your excellent feedback we know now that we are missing items in the kitchen,

if i may ask please fee free to assist us by writing to ndarwiche@jannah,ae the list of items you would like to see in the kitchen,

Thank again for superb feedback and we look forward to welcome you back to Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah.

Nehme Imad Darwiche
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The cleanness and the neatness of the hotel was superb.............. most of the all staff are very friendly and helpful................I never expected such a kind of friendly staff before i reach there......karim service was good, house keeping staff shows a great kind of hard working to keep it clean,
i experienced what i heard from my friends those who visited there before me.

It is situated in a great place that produce finest scenery views, especially from the pool side.
i met a person at the pool side and also in the gym called shehan who has a great interesting personality and also working very hard on his profession........... shehan made my family's holiay enjoyable and memorable.............

i prefer to visit the hotel again................... hopefully would like to have spa and restaurant facilities in my next visit.........

Room Tip: higher floors give nice views
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank danny g
Dear Mr.Danny,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor,

Shehan actually printed it and brought to me (this is how much he was proud) ,we would like to thank you sincerely for sharing your experience on tripadvisor helping other guests to decide on their next stay and thank you for mentioning Shehan as i believe this was a great motivational boost to him,

on a separate note , the restaurants are open now and so is Waitrose,please feel free to write to me on your next visit ndarwiche@jannah.ae

And from the Team here at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah a very Happy New Year to you and your family,

Nehme Imad Darwiche