“Hilton took care of my hurt finger!”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #36 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a luxurious lovely hotel. All staff are more than helpful with a beautiful smile :) Rooms are perfect with latest technology and food is excellent especially the Italian restaurant. You also will find Carrefour just few steps away from the hotel. I felt the real extra care specially when the hotel staff knew that my finder is hurt and need to sanitize and cover it. Big thanks to all hotel staff for my lovely stay. I will definitely come back as soon as possible!
In the picture: my hurt finger with hotel lovely staff taking care of it :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sondos_omar
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear sondos_omar,

Thank you for your fantastic review.
We are incredibly happy to hear you enjoyed our services and we are delighted you had the chance to relish our Italian Restaurant, Oro. It is truly rewarding to know my Hilton Capital Grand family members made your stay special and took care of you during your stay.

Yassin Ouenniche

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Excellent businessman's hotel, with relaxation facilities, but still close to the beach and other attractions. Very good food, particularly the Middle Eastern food. Plush outdoor pool and spa, too. Staff, especially the concierge, were always ready to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear David M D,

Thank you for your lovely review. It is my sincere pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Indeed we take great pride in ensuring our guests feel like they are enjoying the comfort of their own home. I will be sharing your praise with the Concierge as well as the rest of the team.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed in Hilton in March 2014 for 4 nights with my best friend and her 2 kids who were visiting me from Pakistan. The stay was planned for 3 days but Hilton was one of the main reasons to extend our trip for one more day.

The staff, the food, the environment, the ambiance, everything was just superb!! Mahmoud's warm welcome and his extra care made us feel very comfy. My friend and I lived our lives the way we wanted for 4 days and Hilton was a part of it to make it more successful.

No complains as such apart from that there should be free wifi in every room and there must be a hand shower in the toilets.

Thanks to Sunshine, Salem and especial thanks to Mahmoud for their smiles, greetings and assistance :)

Regards,
Miss Saman Ahmed
(Room No. 932)

Room Tip: Rooms close to the lift are best like ours was 932 - and we are in love with that room!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank busybeesam
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear busybeesam,

Thank you for your overwhelming post!

We are always happy to learn of our guests’ satisfaction, but to read your detailed comments and praises of our services and team makes us really proud mentioning Mahmoud, Salem and Sunshine. It will certainly be shared with all of our Team Members and should motivate us to continue in our efforts to provide a very personalized and authentic service to our valuable guests.

We are currently reviewing our WIFI rates which we bear this in mind as we strategize to improve our service in the future.

On behalf of the team I wish to THANK YOU and we are all hoping to be able to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed to Hilton in March 2014 for 3 nights during a business trip in Abu Dhabi. The hotel was chosen based on its proximity to the National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC). Overall there are not many things to complain this is a great hotel - highly recommended for anyone who can afford it. Staff and facilities are great, rooms are spacious and the minimal decoration is a relief comparing to the dominant middle eastern aesthetics in other 5 star hotels. There are a few details that the management would possibly like to consider:

1) Breakfast: very good quality of products, friendly staff but the same every day. In other words breakfast was boring and somehow restricted for a five star hotel. The danish pastry, croissants and muffins were marginally average. Overall there is room for improvement in breakfast variety.

2) Public Internet: very disappointing - at least you could provide a cheaper option to guests in order to be able to do some basic things (e-mail, skype)

3) It is very irritating when people don't call you the way they are supposed to; on the telephone screen in my room was a notification "Welcome Giousmpasoglou", that is my surname. You should either use just my first name (Welcome Charalampos) or my title followed by my surname (Welcome Dr. Giousmpasoglou).

4) There were 3 clocks in the room (one alarm clock, one underneath the tv screen and one on the telephone screen) they were all indicating different time.

In conclusion as I said earlier I strongly believe that this is a great hotel to stay and these minor details can be easily improved.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Babisyious,

Thank you for all those wonderful comments. It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our hotel and many services. We will certainly do our best to keep it up.

It was lavishing to know the points to improve on and this opportunity will allow us to be better.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The renovation of this hotel is spot on, excellent touches everywhere you look BUT what makes the experience most wonderful is the staff. From Hassans warm greeting as you exit the cab first thing in the morning to Ana and Judes welcoming smiles and assistance in the executive lounge at the end of a long day, everything hits the mark perfectly.
My room on the 7th floor overlooked the sports complex behind so there was zero traffic noise, there is a wonderful bar on the 6th floor called Blue bar which was extremely pleasant to relax in.
The spa collocated in the hotel, very ably run by Vyara, offers excellent gym and pool facilities along with all the usual spa services.
I will definitely return here in my next Abu dhabi business trip

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear DRCtraveler,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Vyara, Ana and Jude with my personal gratitude.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Me and my husband we are residents in Dubai for the last 11 years. Yesterday 25.03.14 we went to Abu Dhabi to enjoy Ferrari World and did not want to leave Abu Dhabi so early ....so we stop for a drink at Hilton Capital Grand Hotel before heading back to dubai. I have to say that we was completely surprised to receive such an outstanding service. It was an amazing experience, the over welcoming bar service more exactly Mr. Gabriel made us feel like we ware at home.
Definitely we will be back every weekend and we'll bring our friends as well.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Nofa11,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent visit at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service to your satisfaction at the Blue Bar, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Gabriel with my personal gratitude.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel while on a business trip to Abu Dhabi and it exceeded expectations. The property is very well maintained, the staff is extremely helpful, and the rooms are large, modern, clean and extremely comfortable. The wireless Internet service was free and fast. The rose petals on the bed are a nice touch and the bathroom is enormous - very good quality ameneties as well. The breakfast buffet is outstanding although tables can sometimes be in short supply - go early or later to avoid the rush. The concierges were all extremely helpful, especially in directing taxi drivers (who are not necessarily knowledgeable about locations in Abu Dhabi, to my surprise) to the correct location and cautioning them to take us there directly... "No round-and-round!" As a gym rat, I really appreciated the fitness center - it is very large, well-maintained, and available 24/7. It actually is staffed during the day by personal trainers who were helpful but not intrusive. As a woman I was concerned about my ability to work out in a mixed setting, but I dressed modestly (yoga pants and long-sleeved T-shirt) and encountered no problems. I also had several spa services there and they were excellent and moderately priced. The facilities were extensive, clean, and very serene. The pool area is also beautiful and the restaurant adjoining it served the best salad I've had in a long time! There are several restaurants on site; tried only two of them but both were good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Teresita_Herndon_VA,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities mentioning the spa and recreation exceeded your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective.