“Excellent service at the Blue Bar!!!!”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #33 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Me and my husband we are residents in Dubai for the last 11 years. Yesterday 25.03.14 we went to Abu Dhabi to enjoy Ferrari World and did not want to leave Abu Dhabi so early ....so we stop for a drink at Hilton Capital Grand Hotel before heading back to dubai. I have to say that we was completely surprised to receive such an outstanding service. It was an amazing experience, the over welcoming bar service more exactly Mr. Gabriel made us feel like we ware at home.
Definitely we will be back every weekend and we'll bring our friends as well.

• Stayed: March 2014
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Nofa11,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent visit at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service to your satisfaction at the Blue Bar, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Gabriel with my personal gratitude.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel while on a business trip to Abu Dhabi and it exceeded expectations. The property is very well maintained, the staff is extremely helpful, and the rooms are large, modern, clean and extremely comfortable. The wireless Internet service was free and fast. The rose petals on the bed are a nice touch and the bathroom is enormous - very good quality ameneties as well. The breakfast buffet is outstanding although tables can sometimes be in short supply - go early or later to avoid the rush. The concierges were all extremely helpful, especially in directing taxi drivers (who are not necessarily knowledgeable about locations in Abu Dhabi, to my surprise) to the correct location and cautioning them to take us there directly... "No round-and-round!" As a gym rat, I really appreciated the fitness center - it is very large, well-maintained, and available 24/7. It actually is staffed during the day by personal trainers who were helpful but not intrusive. As a woman I was concerned about my ability to work out in a mixed setting, but I dressed modestly (yoga pants and long-sleeved T-shirt) and encountered no problems. I also had several spa services there and they were excellent and moderately priced. The facilities were extensive, clean, and very serene. The pool area is also beautiful and the restaurant adjoining it served the best salad I've had in a long time! There are several restaurants on site; tried only two of them but both were good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Teresita_Herndon_VA,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities mentioning the spa and recreation exceeded your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Awesome stay. I have to recommend you have breakfast, visit the fitness facility, go over and lounge at both Noche and Blue Bar... the Hilton got this one RIGHT! I stayed every night and tried to extend because this is one of the nicest hotels I have seen or stayed at in the world. (Didnt hurt that, in case i missed home, there was a Kentucky Fried Chicken right across the street.)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Carl W,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. I stayed couple of time in this hotel so far in different type of room. rooms are fabulous, huge and modern very nice decor / color and very elegant furniture.

The staff were friendly and truly helpful. with always a nice smile on. Gym is absolutely amazing!!

Definitely will come back, very much recommended

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bsameh
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear bsameh,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have stayed in a very nice suite with a balcony and view on the swimming pool, large bathroom, I loved it. Great Gym and Spa facility. Executive lounge is amazing, great stay, definitely will come back, very much recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Ameed A

Dear Ameed A,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

It was our first stay in Abu Dhabi. We had a nice room on the executive floor. The service was fantastic and very friendly. The room was perfectly clean. Nice pool and Spa, and good restaurants. We will come back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Daniel M,

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel hasn't been a Hilton long, so things are still in transition. However -- our room was fabulous. Huge bathroom, separate shower and tub, well decorated room, flat screen TV, etc. Staff was friendly, helpful and very attentive when we needed anything. Room service for breakfast was delightful, as was dinner in their Italian restaurant. Their main restaurant is a huge buffet, but pricey, especially when you aren't starving. Had it been warmer, we would have enjoyed eating outside by the pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple