“One of the Best Hotels in ABUDHABI”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #31 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“One of the Best Hotels in ABUDHABI”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Our company booked me to stay at Hilton Grand Capital Hotel for 7 nights to attend training course, The hotel is located near The Grand Mosque,and easy to visit the nearby shopping malls. My stay for 7 nights is very comfortable ,the room they gave me is very quite area (six floor) i rested and slept comfortably,the room is clean and well ventillated, All staff of the hotel are very polite,courteous and attentive
The restaurant where i eat my breakfast is very good, the staff are polite and courteous, in short i enjoyed my stay and hoping again to stay along with my family and recommend to my friends who wish to visit the UAE in the near future...

Room Tip: Based on my experience Higher floors have less A/C unit noise..
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Abdul Rahman C
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Abdul Rahman C,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Yassin Ouenniche

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at the Capital Grand on my last trip to the UAE. I had meetings in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Al Ain so the hotel was a great bargain for me. The rooms and hotel in general are really good, but the best thing is the service they offer. The staff was all super friendly and attentive. We spent our time at the hotel primarily in the Executive Lounge and the staff there made it very enjoyable. Chef Mohammed was always welcoming us with a huge smile and offering omelets. Laura and the rest of the staff were very attentive.

The only downside to the hotel is that it's not in a great area to go for a walk to a mall or restaurants and you have to rely on taxis to get around. The location saves considerable time when going to Dubai but I wish there was somewhere else other than Carrefour within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Ignacio v,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Mohammed, Laura and Executive Lounge Team with my personal gratitude.

Muenster, Germany
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed here for 8 nights and can highly recommend this nice hotel. The whole staff from roomboys, poolboys, concierge, front desk and breakfast service is very friendly and polite. We noticed that the whole staff does their best to make it a pleasant stay at the hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The pool is amazing. Warm water, enough canvas chairs, parasols and a nice view on one of the biggest and most famous mosques of the world.
The location of the hotel is very good (20 min. to airport, 20 min. to Abu Dhabi city, 15min to Yas Island (Ferrari World)). The hotel has a free shuttle to the beach Yas Island where you can get free towels and canvas chairs as well. The breakfast is also very good with a variety of food. Almost every day you can also order fresh made pancakes, omelette, waffles. The concierges are very helpful to give some information about the city or to book a trip (for example Desert Safari). Hilton Honors guest should visit de executive lounge which also offers a great variety of food especially in the afternoon (cakes, maccarones, chocolate fountain with different kind of fruit, local specialities. Here you can see with how much detail and enthusiasm the people in the kitchen of the hotel work. Our compliments! We did not use the Spa or the restaurants but it looked very nice.

Room Tip: If you want a nice view you should try to get a room in the upper levels 3-10 to the poolside. Some...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Habibi2014,

Athens, Greece
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed in Abu Dhabi Capital Grand on Valentine’s day and we had a lovely time. The hotel is very stylish and the rooms are spacious and relaxing. Design of the bathroom is a plus…

All staff were so pleasant to deal with! From the time we arrived at the hotel until the moment we left, they tried their best to make our stay an unforgettable experience.

Special thanks to Christy from reception for all her care and Lia from Rouge restaurant who took care of us during Valentine’s dinner!

We will definitely come back soon….cannot wait to try Friday’s Brunch by the pool….

Room Tip: Excellent spa facilities & very comfortable sun beds by the pool…
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear OrsaliaD,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy and Lia with my personal gratitude.

Vail, Arizona
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to my work site and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was awesome. Upon checking in, after my 24.5 hours of travel, Christy gave me a quick tour of the amenities. She also sent me an email a week prior to my arrival regarding my accommodations. The Noche is a nice poolside bar with an excellent offering of food prepared by an awesome chef whose name escapes me at the moment.

Room Tip: I did not take the opportunity to use the SPA, perhaps next time.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Dave M,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy with my personal gratitude.

stockton
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Booked a 1 night stay during a 10 day holiday as a treat to celebrate my daughters birthday. Checked in early and checked out late so a real bonus as we felt as though we had 2 full days to enjoy the facilities. Service was exceptional throughout the hotel and all staff are relaxed, super efficient and totally customer focused.
Enjoyed the executive facilities but felt that this was the one area that needs to improve to reach Hilton standards and that of other hotels in the area. Basic choice of food at breakfast, extremely limited snacks available mid day (2 light finger sandwiches), fantastic afternoon tea display(chocolate fountains and lots of light fancies) but again limited evening snacks. Soft drinks are plentiful but limited choice of alcohol during cocktail hour (no cocktails). I have no doubt that this will improve as it has only recently been taken over by Hilton. Lovely attentive staff Laura and Ana in the exec lounge. Both go out of their way to please, so I am expecting cocktails on my return visit later this year!
Pool area spacious and ladies spa facilities very good. It was quiet whilst we were there so lacked any real atmosphere in the hotel, but that will change as trade improves. Will definitely return as good value for money compared to other hotels in the city.

Room Tip: Pool facing executive room well worth the extra cost
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear lovethesunStockton,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive constructive feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Laura and Ana with my personal gratitude.

Munster, Germany
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have a very nice time in Abu Dhabi,the Hilton Grand Hotel in Abu Dhabi is very good.We were also in Dubai en Al Ain by Car.The Weather in Februar was goedThe executive Lounge was great and you have a nice view from 8. Level.

Room Tip: We get a Suite room with Poolside,the room are large and sunny
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Idharmawan,