“Excellent Service and Ambience”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #29 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed in Abu Dhabi Capital Grand on Valentine’s day and we had a lovely time. The hotel is very stylish and the rooms are spacious and relaxing. Design of the bathroom is a plus…

All staff were so pleasant to deal with! From the time we arrived at the hotel until the moment we left, they tried their best to make our stay an unforgettable experience.

Special thanks to Christy from reception for all her care and Lia from Rouge restaurant who took care of us during Valentine’s dinner!

We will definitely come back soon….cannot wait to try Friday’s Brunch by the pool….

Room Tip: Excellent spa facilities & very comfortable sun beds by the pool…
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear OrsaliaD,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy and Lia with my personal gratitude.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Yassin Ouenniche

Write a ReviewReviews (1,591)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to my work site and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was awesome. Upon checking in, after my 24.5 hours of travel, Christy gave me a quick tour of the amenities. She also sent me an email a week prior to my arrival regarding my accommodations. The Noche is a nice poolside bar with an excellent offering of food prepared by an awesome chef whose name escapes me at the moment.

Room Tip: I did not take the opportunity to use the SPA, perhaps next time.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Dave M,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy with my personal gratitude.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Booked a 1 night stay during a 10 day holiday as a treat to celebrate my daughters birthday. Checked in early and checked out late so a real bonus as we felt as though we had 2 full days to enjoy the facilities. Service was exceptional throughout the hotel and all staff are relaxed, super efficient and totally customer focused.
Enjoyed the executive facilities but felt that this was the one area that needs to improve to reach Hilton standards and that of other hotels in the area. Basic choice of food at breakfast, extremely limited snacks available mid day (2 light finger sandwiches), fantastic afternoon tea display(chocolate fountains and lots of light fancies) but again limited evening snacks. Soft drinks are plentiful but limited choice of alcohol during cocktail hour (no cocktails). I have no doubt that this will improve as it has only recently been taken over by Hilton. Lovely attentive staff Laura and Ana in the exec lounge. Both go out of their way to please, so I am expecting cocktails on my return visit later this year!
Pool area spacious and ladies spa facilities very good. It was quiet whilst we were there so lacked any real atmosphere in the hotel, but that will change as trade improves. Will definitely return as good value for money compared to other hotels in the city.

Room Tip: Pool facing executive room well worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear lovethesunStockton,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive constructive feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Laura and Ana with my personal gratitude.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have a very nice time in Abu Dhabi,the Hilton Grand Hotel in Abu Dhabi is very good.We were also in Dubai en Al Ain by Car.The Weather in Februar was goedThe executive Lounge was great and you have a nice view from 8. Level.

Room Tip: We get a Suite room with Poolside,the room are large and sunny
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Idharmawan,

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi!!! Room is lovely, spacious and have been kept immaculately. Good view from our room which faces the swimming pool and bar area.

Everything about this hotel from the staff team, to the environment, to the food in the restaurant,, bar to chill... to the ambience of the place is 'spot on'.

Hotel team are friendly and efficient... special mention to Ms.Cristy for a warm welcome and excellent service.Thank you very much for making our stay in Abu Dhabi a memorable one!

The hotel has to be summed up as The Best!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear EkekA,

Reviewed February 13, 2014

we spend I and may wife a wonderful and relaxing 8 day at the Hilton Capital Grand. we enjoyed our stay in the hotel and we were so impressed from the helpful and the gentiles from the personal marketing company. we suggest to visit this hotel for everyone who want to enjoy and to be well served in his holiday.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Yassin O, Director Of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Mohamed M,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Going to Abu Dhabi was only a sidetrip to our Dubai destination and we stayed in this fab hotel. Now it was the best choice since for one, the hotel was strategically located near essential tourist spots like the Ferrari world, Exhibition center, the Mosque and the Beach. It best served our primary purpose well since our time was rather short. Second of all, the hotel service was exceptionally superb. Hotel staff were hospitable and adequately sensitive to the guest's needs. Third, the main highlight of our trip (the mosque) was a few minutes away from the hotel-just perfect. And last yet not the least, the hotel itself was beautiful, room was grand, spacious and clean (they gave us a room overlooking both the bar and the pool), the building is modern and aesthetically pleasing, all in best condition. Overall, we had a very fantastic stay in Abu Dhabi and a big part of it would be credited to the hotel because it offered huge convenience and extra comfort. We felt relaxed and well pampered the whole stay--special thanks to Ms. Christy! This hotel is absolutely worth recommending! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Emily Jane J,