“This is called more than amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Li Jiang

Li Jiang
Ranked #43 of 2,021 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A modern Southeast Asian restaurant with an open kitchen whets the appetite for all things spicy, authentic and Oriental. The breathaking terrace will offer the best scenic view, cocktails and music with our own DJ Margo Sahara. Meaning "beautiful river" in Chinese, Li Jiang reflects resort's location on the Grand Canal.
Madrid, Spain
“This is called more than amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was in this restaurant last Thursday, busy night obviously. It was a brand new outlet in Ritz-Carlton, I have to say that the decor and atmosphere in this "Chinese” restaurant is absolutely unique. There is a pretty DJ in the bar as well as the stunning wine wall. Whole restaurant is surround with wood which make me fell welcome and warm. Fully open kitchen and so on, just all these element is perfectly right together. Food was top class especially the one and only chef special - Wagyu Beef...WooW...Delicious!!! Service was outstanding, all the staff was full of energy along with the live music. It is 100% that I'll visit back to this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
9 Thank Jermy B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Angouleme, France
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We spent a very nice moment there. I'm not a big fan of the Chinese cuisine but I have to say that has been a lovely experience.
Very friendly and professional staff. The service here was excellent and the food was out if this world! Great experience would definitely go back!!!

• Visited September 2013
8 Thank NAHEL16
Seoul, South Korea
“Definitely will go again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was invited by my friend to this restaurant on weekends for my farewell dinner so actually it was the last dinner I had in Abu Dhabi and it really surprised me !
This new restaurant located in ritz carlton Abu Dhabi and it is in a corner but when we stepped into the restaurant everything was just amazing ! They have a DJ who is a pretty and cool Russian lady and awesome music ! Very different from others Chinese restaurant . The staffs were friendly and helpful , we ordered some dumplings and one dish called wasabi shrimp was so yummy ! Well their have a champagne cocktail also worth to try, my friend took one glass of reisling also quite match with our starter . For the main course we took the black cod and gon pao chicken which also delicious ! They were just cooked right and the black cod was really unusual and enjoyable! we finished everything on the plate then made the decision we should try some lovely dessert . The server suggested us deep fried ice cream which sounds a bit strange but we decided to trust him . When the dessert arrived the server explained the way to deep fried the ice cream and it's really a fantastic idea ! We had the mango tartin as well but the ice cream was more tasty.
One more thing is that they have the Grand Mosque view which also suprised me, If I get a chance to be back, definitely will go again !.

• Visited November 2013
9 Thank suh hee k
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best Chinese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a dinner with my husband few days ago and actually, everything was perfect more than expected, food, service, everything went well, fore sure we gonna go back very soon, special mention to the chef for dim sum!

• Visited October 2013
9 Thank John M
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Can't really say anything bad about the place. The ambience was good. Service was very good. Food quality/freshness was good but lacking in taste. Average taste. Food arrived pretty quick.
I read the previous reviews and can say they have probably taken heed and improved in the service department.

• Visited September 2013