“What a treat!”

Dolce
Ranked #214 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Scotland
“What a treat!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I went to visit the Ritz Carlton for a coffee with my friend who lives in Abu Dhabi and what a refreshing experience to have this in Dolce rather than in your typical Lobby Lounge!
The goodies are amazing, we really felt like children again and the only disappointment was that I had already had lunch and couldn't have more!
I will definitely come again next time I am visiting!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank CityhopperScotland

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Deliciozo”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Me and my friends did not actualy stay at the Ritz carlton. for the little i saw i found it biiiiiiiig. anyway i am writing today about the ice cream outlet.
In fact every time we are out on week end with my friends there is always one saying " let's go for ice cream" !! always... but this time we were in abu dhabi and had no clue where to go ! after visiting the mosque we went straight to Ritz carlton, whicih is opposite and asked for ice cream...
Ho joy !!! Dolce is the name of this attractive outlet. orange and white in color the outlet look like a retro 60's american cafe. love it ! the display has a wild range of choice for cake and ice cream and the staff is active and knowleable. of course we all got our ice cream and i can tell you that they are definitly HOMEMADE and excelent ! feeling relaxed i ordered a coffe which was also good and my friend took a chocolate tart "to die for". by talking to the staff i learned that they do kids party... imagine your kid birthday in a room filled up with candy and ice cream and colorfull ! a bit like charlie and the chocolate factory Haha.
to make it short: good taste, good service, good atmospher ! all you need is there !

5 Thank MrDez