Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Khalidiya Mall

Lulu Hypermarket located on the ground floor. Food court and cinema. My favorite restaurant Gazebo... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2021
Waza28
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Shopping

Food court is good Difficult to get parking Located at a very convenient location in city... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2020

from $75.00
from $65.70
from $78.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

If you not looking for a very crowded mall then this is the best. It has lulu a supermarket it has all brands and a cinema hall centrally located and good crowd.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Parinaaz
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I have visited this mall yesterday with family and children. The mall have many stores for ur shopping needs cinema and food court which been renovated earlier. It's a family mall

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Our family of 5 visited Khalidiyah Mall 6 years ago and found it fairly average then. Well, it has gone even more downhill since that time. It is a fairly rundown and its age is starting to show. The quality of the stores is quite average. Even the Mexican restaurant, Cantina Laredo, which I enjoyed many years ago, has lost a lot of its charm and quality. I would not return in the future.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2016

I used to enjoy going to the Khalidiyah Mall up until yesterday when I went to purchase a few things and meet up with some of my friends. Only to realize that when we had to put in our parking ticket (we reached at about 7:20 pm Thursday evening and left at about 11:35 pm only to be told that we had to pay for this extra ten minutes over the three hour period. It seems like they do not want people to continue shopping more than 3 hours...I would understand if it were peak office time but at that time of the evening...at least they should ask for receipts to prove we were in the mall or something like that...I think Khalidiyah mall is now off of my favorite malls in abu dhabi list....Very very disappointed.....rip off.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Very nice Lulu Hypermarket. Must try their fresh juices especially the tropical mixed fruit with banana, avacado, mango.. Killer Drink.. Seemed like a mall priced for the locals. .Cornice close by...Will visit again.

Date of experience: October 2015