“All Round Excellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Excellent services, food and view. Steak cooked to perfection. Waiter very friendly and helpful. Rather expensive, but when you when the service, food and view are so good this becomes less of an issue.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great choice of steaks and very attentive service until it gets busy. I've eaten here several times and I do like it, I love steak and mine have always been cooked beautifully. Last time we are there my husbands steak was seriously over cooked, it took them ages to give another one by which time we had all finished and the was not even an apology, the restaurant was very busy and they weren't coping well with it. My only real criticism of the place is that it is seriously overpriced.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

For carnivores this a good place to Dine. The Service is Excelent and the staff are attentive without being intrusive.
The restuarant enjoys a good Ambiance both inside and on the Terrace too. I have eaten here twice recently. The Steaks are cooked perfectly and are very Tasty indeed. Yes, it is a little on the Pricy side but for a treat or special occasion I can recommend it.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

From the second we arrived until we left we were treated really well and we were impressed with the attentive service. The menu is extensive making it difficult to choose. The cost of many of the steaks is prohibitive though unless it's a special occasion. The portion sizes are huge so we wished we hadn't bothered with starters by the time we were struggling with the mains! All of the food was well cooked, beautifully presented and tasted great. We would happily return....once we've saved up for a bit!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been here multiple times in the last year, but just recently decided to do a review after I was FAR more impressed by Blue Grill on Yas Island.

Meat company is not bad. However why would you go here when you know what else is out there for the same price.

I usually get various rib eyes at meat company and they are always pretty good. but they never give you a flavor explosion or something really memorable. And the price is around 200 aed or a little more. This would be a reasonable steak for 100 aed, but for 200++ go to another restaurant.

I also have a friend who knows inside their kitchen that says the potatoes are just instant mix and not actual mashed potatoes.

1  Thank Wrstling1