“An experience worth having..”

Abu Dhabi Desert Safari
Ranked #10 of 70 Tours in Abu Dhabi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves to you. based in Abu Dhabi, the vibrant capital of the United Arab Emirates. We offer you wide variety of tours and excursions within the UAE that enable you to experience the best of the land, the people, the culture and the tradition. Through our specialist services, we have become Abu Dhabi's best Destination Management Company and one of the very best in the UAE. Within a dedicated team of multilingual staff, " Visit us, as we look forward to greeting you and having the privilege of showing you more of this wonderful city and its surroundings.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Endless desert, dune bashing with entertainment, food and belly dancing combined to make this a magical evening.
It was worth every penny and our group had a lovely time.
Our driver was a lovely man and we had an amazing dune bashing ride.. The dinner and entertainment was also nice.
Just wear comfortable clothes with open shoes and you are set for a lovely time

3  Thank Nilanjana1

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Amazing people and great organization!!
The dune driving was great! The dinner was even better! Delicious food and variety of drinks. My friends and I did the henna tattoo and smoked hookah.
We all loved every bit of it!

2  Thank gaspachu
Reviewed April 13, 2014

On the last leg of the tour I had a stopover in Abu Dhabi, so instead of hanging around the hotel I opted for the Desert Safari afternoon tour. The service picks you up from your hotel which is ideal when not knowing your surroundings, you are then whisked away through the city and out into the desert where you will start your 4WD dune adventure, you may want to hold on tight. You soon arrive at your destination and everything is set up beautifully. There are options for a quick camel ride and henna designs, sand boarding as well as quad biking through the dunes for an additional fee.

When the night begins you have an all you can eat buffet with an amazing range of tastes. All drinks are free of charge not including spirits as they are also an additional charge. But soon after there is the night performance of a belly dancer who gets you up and dancing with her and even for those who are shy it's a great experience all round.

I would highly recommend the Desert Safari for those only staying a few nights or who were on a stopover like myself and wanted to make the most of the time in Abu Dhabi.

2  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I went on an evening desert safari with a friend visiting from the UK on Friday and it was simply amazing. I had been on one previously with a different company but this one was a million times better.

We were picked up from our chosen location by our exceptional driver Haban and taken to the Al Khateem for dune bashing. We spent around 40 minutes dune bashing and then stopped at a camel farm before heading to camp for dinner. While dinner is being prepared you have the option of sand boarding, henna painting, camel riding, smoking Shisha and dressing in traditional costumes for photographs, all free of charge. There is also the option of quad biking for a small additional charge.

Dinner was fantastic and was followed by a belly dancer, music and dancing. At the end of the day we were transported back to our pick up location around 9.30pm.

A very enjoyable day and the highlight of my friend’s trip. The people were very friendly and we could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend Abu Dhabi Desert Safari http://www.abudhabidesertsafari.net and next time I go I will definitely be requesting Haban as my driver!

2  Thank L R
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We booked the evening safari program. Around 3 pm our driver ali picked us in the hotel.
We traveled around 45 minutes until arrive to the "real" desert and the adventure begins... The dune driving was great! A very wild drive ! We stopped several times to take pictures and we even visited a camel breeder. The dinner was great! Big variety and quantity of food and drinks. We still had time to a camel ride and to henna tatoo. A big thank you to our nice driver ali for sharing his experiences and knowledge of abu dhabi desert.

2  Thank Fizhaneefa