“Overhype for a Resto”

Golden Fork Restaurant
Ranked #1,889 of 2,658 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

The place, food and experience is not worth the every penny you will spend in this place. The only good thing is the aquarium in the table and the name they have. It was used to be the best restaurant but it change not to be better.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We have a late arrival and most restaurants are closed. Coincidentally passing through this place. From the menu, I order a Caesar salad but I receive a seafood salad. I want to scream that is a wrong order but I just shut up and eat.

Okay, they give me the wrong food but the salad is good. My partner had a mixed grill and he’s happy with it. From drinks, I had one lemon juice and Didier had one beer. We had each only one drinks.
Now when paying at the counter without checking the bill we paid totally 114 Dirham. When I saw the bill afterward they charged another drink (pineapple juice) which we haven’t order, but it was too late to go back as we’re already back in our hotel.

If you go to this place, check the bill before paying. And when you order, be sure to say it twice so they clearly understand you!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Very good Seafood restaurant
You should try the seafood soup with cream...
Griled or fried HAMOUR
They have big menu ... recommended

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I ordered grilled king fish with butter rice but recieved (refer to the the picture below),instead of butter rice its a biryani rice,and the nasi goreng was just like a beef fried rice, it was my first time and I will never come back again..

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Good sea food restaurant , you should try the sea food soup with cream ... amazing
The only one point they need to think about it is the furniture and decoration ... it's very old now

Date of visit: February 2018