“Exquisite Italian fare with a classical setting”
Review of Villa Toscana

Villa Toscana
Ranked #7 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving hand-crafted, regional Italian specialties from Tuscany, Umbria, and Emilia-Romagna, Villa Toscana's design creates the feel of visiting the inviting summer home of an Italian noble.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Villa Toscana is a rising star in Abu Dhabi, I first visited in August to try it out in preparation for a friend's birthday dinner, and I was impressed - I have never had Italian food this delicious outside of Italy! Murad was a great help and always gives 110% to ensure that my friends and I have a great time. Suffice to say that I don't even have to order dishes, I just ask the chef to send whatever dish he selects to the table and share everything, and not one dish disappointed. I will definitely go back again!

There are newer reviews for Villa Toscana

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was the first time we were trying Villa Toscana and I'm delighted that we did. We were a group of ten of us so they recommended we try the communal/chef's table which was superb. Dish after dish of delightful italian food that didn't stop coming - by the end, we practically had to roll ourselves out of the restaurant. The head chef was excellent, the service attentive but not too imposing and overall, a fantastic evening. The highlight of the evening were the lamb chops which disappeared at speed as soon as they were tasted. For the amount of food and wine we consumed and the overall experience of the night, the bill at the end was surprisingly reasonable for a top end restaurant, coming out at around AED 550 per person. I will without hesitation be going back again (although am already starting to regret typing this review as I fear that getting a table in future is going to be difficult!)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been with wife and a couple of friends at Villa Toscana Friday January 10 for dinner. I had already tried it last month and the place did fully confirm its qualities. The tables are roomy and with comfortable chairs, the environment is not noisy plus it has a closed veranda and a great outdoor terrace. Most of the waiter were Italian, which made easier for us understanding each other but also provided the requested quality of service that is frequently missing in high level restaurants in the UAE. The majority of the guests were Italian too, which is usually a clear sign that you can get original Italian food. Has a starter I had a special of the day "tagliatelle with Lamb ragout and chocolate powder" and it was absolutely delicious, the chef took two days to prepare it; as a main course I shared the large Fiorentina which they perfectly managed to cook half rear and half medium satisfying both the sharer. Though the Canteen is not that huge there are some labels which come at an acceptable price (for the place), my recommendation would be for the Nebbiolo from Piemonte, the same grape used for the production of the more notorious Barolo. I will definitely visit this place again hopefully enjoying my dinner on its terrace.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The restaurant was wonderful, but we particularly appreciated the apperitif before dinner by the bar, where they have dozens of tasty hors d'oeuvres to snack on while you discover the wine list.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

To start with the entire team is good. Head chef is excellent. His finishing touches made each dish spectacular.

We opted for baby chicken & smoked salmon carbonara. For kids, we went for the classic margarita pizza. All of them were very good. Followed by desserts of creme bruelle and molten chocolate cake.

For drinks,fresh juices for everyone.