“Best smile and service in town”
Review of Villa Toscana

Villa Toscana
Ranked #7 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving hand-crafted, regional Italian specialties from Tuscany, Umbria, and Emilia-Romagna, Villa Toscana's design creates the feel of visiting the inviting summer home of an Italian noble.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went with my friend for her birthday to Villa Toscana, we felt we were in a Castle in Italy. The food was amazing and Murad gave us the best service. He was very attentive and his knowledge about Italian food is excellent.
It's nice being served by someone who has passion for his job!!!!
Thank you so much.

There are newer reviews for Villa Toscana

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I cannot recommend enough this restaurant. The food was just superb as well as the service. Since our arrival we were welcomed by Marco, the Manager, which took full care of us. We were offered a portion of "pasta e fagioli" which was just a perfect start of the evening. There was a little smokiness that was right to the taste. As per the main course, I had the "Cotoletta" which was so good that I actually wanted another one! The special touch was a little taste of truffle which was giving a very nice flavor to the meat. My wife had Ravioli with Lobster and they were delicious! The pizza was also one of the best. Moving to dessert I had Tiramisu which was also superb! From the Chef we were offered with a plate of homemade Cantucci, also very good. I cannot say enough how good was our dinner and how much we enjoyed our time. I am already recommending it to all my friends and for sure I will visit again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Chef STEFANO..... is the MAN behind VILLA TOSCANA...... !!!!
had dinner on the "chef's table" with a wide tasting menu recommended and prepared by chef Stefano... which I believe is one of the best fine Italian meals ever had.

Good luck and keep it up...!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent Italian dishes by chef stefano. We sat at chef's table and had excellent variety of Italian dishes.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good italian restaurant with tasty and good quality food. The atmosphere is nice and the service is good. Especially was impressed with their manager Murad. He was extremely helpful with the menu and so attentive! Will definetely recommend this place to everyone. Nice experience, food and beautiful surrounding.